Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

No no no. You think that I think that you think that I know that you think, but you think that you know that I think that you can't think though I know that you can't think so you can't think that I think that you think that you know that I know that you cannot think.

We gotta stop with the thinking ðŸ˜†

Oh hell no you think that i think that you think that i know i cant think, but you think that you know that i cannot think but i know i can think but still you think you know i cannot think but i think i know that you cannot think, I think and you know you think that you can think but you know that what i am thinking is accurate and in result you know you cannot think 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Oh hell no you think that i think that you think that i know i cant think, but you think that you know that i cannot think but i know i can think but still you think you know i cannot think but i think i know that you cannot think, I think and you know you think that you can think but you know that what i am thinking is accurate and in result you know you cannot think 

Okay I'll stop then. ðŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Okay I'll stop then. ðŸ˜†

You cannot think of anything right ðŸ¤£
Minionite thumbnail

You cannot think of anything right ðŸ¤£

No, my internet is failing. It can't take anything more than 2 lines right now. ðŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail

No, my internet is failing. It can't take anything more than 2 lines right now. ðŸ˜†

haha and aaaw hope it stops bugging you ðŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail

haha and aaaw hope it stops bugging you ðŸ˜›

I doubt it. We've got a massive snowstorm outside. Everything is slow. ðŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail

I doubt it. We've got a massive snowstorm outside. Everything is slow. ðŸ˜†

Yikes...the only thing bugging me is the cold outside and my house is burning hot 
Minionite thumbnail

Yikes...the only thing bugging me is the cold outside and my house is burning hot 

Jaise hi massive kaha, everything subsides. ðŸ˜† Okay now I'll respond to your post. ðŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail

Hell no! You think that I think that I think that you cannot think, though you cannot think, but still you think that I think that you cannot think even though I know that you cannot think, yet still you think that I think that I know that you know that I think that you cannot think, but you cannot know that I know that you know that I think that you cannot think and that's why when you think that you can think, you really cannot think, but I know that you know that you cannot think still you think that I think that you know that you can think even though I know that you know that I know that you cannot think and that's why this thinking has made you think about what you know and what you think.
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Jaise hi massive kaha, everything subsides. ðŸ˜† Okay now I'll respond to your post. ðŸ˜›

🤣