Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ritu  - I am excited about the thriller, which Varun's apparently signed 😃 sounds interesting 😊

specially after hearing the news of Aish being approached for the same project, it would add a lot of buzz  around it, if she agrees...

main kya keh rahi thi, ki, will it be ok if we tweet to abhisekh and request him to pass on our msg to aish (crazy idea i know)
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _barbie

absolutely nothing 
uske yaad mein purane videos dekh rahi hoon 😆

@bold - agar VD ka 2nd project delay ho rahe hai, toh uske liye responsible kaun hai, ye ab hume pata hai  ( video posted yesterday) 😡

Kjo? I dunno why is he treating vd this way?  He signed sid even before htp script was finalized! 

VD needs to wake up..
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinnzy

Ritu I'm totally fine 😉
Wbu??

I'm fine too.. 

Have you seen vd in person?

____

Where do you stay? 
Edited by Ms.Goody - 11 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail

@Ritu  - I am excited about the thriller, which Varun's apparently signed 😃 sounds interesting 😊

specially after hearing the news of Aish being approached for the same project, it would add a lot of buzz  around it, if she agrees...

main kya keh rahi thi, ki, will it be ok if we tweet to abhisekh and request him to pass on our msg to aish (crazy idea i know)

Crazypan is justified in love and war..idea acha hai 😃

If aish is signed on.. Even people who dunno vd..will know him.. I hope she signs the film.. Or if not ash then some equally famous actress (no one is more famous than her..right now😆)

----

Which vd video are you watching? Even I was watching his award performances videos
BARBlE thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Goody

Kjo? I dunno why is he treating vd this way?  He signed sid even before htp script was finalized! 

VD needs to wake up..

Kjo is trying to become messiah to Sid.

@bold - kya karega bechara akele akele 😕 he trusted KJo, but...

IMO he needs to work with young and talented directors like aayan mukherjee, imtiaz ali etc.

BARBlE thumbnail

Crazypan is justified in love and war..idea acha hai 😃

If aish is signed on.. Even people who dunno vd..will know him.. I hope she signs the film.. Or if not ash then some equally famous actress (no one is more famous than her..right now😆)

----

Which vd video are you watching? Even I was watching his award performances videos

toh kal se kaam suru kar dete hai 👍🏼

-------
i'm watching some fan made videos of him and sana 😊 i liked their chemistry in SOTY 😊
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm fine too.. 

Have you seen vd in person?

No...
U tell me
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Kjo is trying to become messiah to Sid.

@bold - kya karega bechara akele akele 😕 he trusted KJo, but...

IMO he needs to work with young and talented directors like aayan mukherjee, imtiaz ali etc.

Yes but should approach him na.. There are so many other new comers.. Tough competition for vd

And if they are approaching him.. He should not wait on kjo

That's what I feel as a fan.. Dunno what's on vd's mind but I feel  he can't take on the one film at a time method now..cos he is just 1film old
Ms.Goody thumbnail

toh kal se kaam suru kar dete hai 👍🏼

-------
i'm watching some fan made videos of him and sana 😊 i liked their chemistry in SOTY 😊

Yup..but I dunno abhishek's I'd.. You tweet me

-----

Yes Sana and he looked good together.. Though I didn't like sana's character in the movie.. I felt the kkhh girl deserved a better debut 🤔 anyways ki farak padta 😆
BARBlE thumbnail

That's what I feel as a fan.. Dunno what's on vd's mind but I feel  he can't take on the one film at a time method now..cos he is just 1film old

i agree... 1 film at a time formula only works when someone has proven (atleast once) that he can carry a film on his shoulder and deliver solo hit.