Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

HP and the Trimuph of Time - Harry Falls

Zachary Newbie
Zachary
Zachary

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Excerpt chapter 20 - Harry's life as protector of the magic world ends in the first of three novels:  Harry has left the Aurors and teaches at Hogwarts, age mid fifties

The Link has been removed by the IF Development Team, as promotion of external sites are strictly prohibited.  Thank you!

Harry has not slept well for days trying to find the words and Hermione helps him write the perfect speech to explain the problems and how the problems will affect the communities all over the world. The night of the speech he paces in the room behind the podium and Ginny tries to calm him. Finally the Minister introduces him, and Ginny walks downstairs to sit with Ron and Hermione. Harry opens with his experiences with fine people he has met through the years that needed some help to send their children to school. The new programs are starting to address that need now and he is teaching some of these children at this time. He goes on to tell the story of two beautiful children he teaches at school and they grew up on the streets and have no parents to take care of them. They have depended on the help from the people in the town they live to allow them to sleep in sheds and in the winter some good individuals let them lay by the fire to keep warm. Many good people gave them food to stay alive. Then he goes hard to why this is important "they would have become targets for dark wizards to recruit, just by offering the same things you give animals to keep them alive. I'm not asking for more money, I'm asking for families that have an extra room to take these wizards and witches off the street, and give them a place to sleep and eat and some security in their life. When I was an orphan I lived with relatives that had me sleep in a cupboard and locked it every night so I couldn't leave. I was given little and ate the scraps they didn't eat, but at least it was a safe place to be." Then Harry starts pleading for anyone listening to help these children and do it for the right reason, because they care, and as more time passes he starts begging anyone to please help these children. He starts to shake and then he collapses at the podium with his family running to help him. St. Mungos is called and the people in the hall just sit without moving, and many have tears in their eyes seeing the great man now lying on the floor. Jason, Ron, the Minister and another man carry him out of the ministry and to the hospital and the staff healers lift him onto a bed. The lead healer thinks he is exhausted physically and emotionally. The Minister leaves but Jason, Ginny, Hermione and Ron stay with him. The announcer on the wireless says that Harry Potter has collapsed while giving a speech to help homeless magical children. All of the families in the Burrow are in a panic and they move quickly to the hospital. The headmaster at Hogwarts has the wireless on when it happens he cries to know a man he cares for has fallen while asking for help. He tells the three professors who are distraught knowing Harry has finally fallen but not by the wand, but by caring too much for the innocent and the helpless. He can hear Minerva weeping and Albus and Serverus sighing at the thought Harry has finally fallen to a cause.

Edited by MP_Radha - 15 March 2013 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top