Pavitra Rishta

Why Blame Purvi?

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In terms of the story of PR, I do not understand why blame is being cast on purvi only and not mittal.

Mittal is the vallian and selling body parts with Dr. Kundan and is blackmailing Onir to get his but off the hook and the blame is solely cast on purvi for damaging Onir's life.

For God sake, it takes two hands to clap, it was Onir and purvi's decision to get married knowing the circumstances. It was also onir and purvi's decision to donate their baby to Ovi and arjun. Purvi did not hold Onir at gun point to do what he did. it was a conscious decision on Onir's part. Purvi was in no state to make any decision of her own-just coming out of an accident and delivering her baby.

Onir is supposedly an intelligent man. He knew what is at stake for him and yet he did it. Then again according to mittal claim, onir made a mistake and could not save ovi baby and hence donated purvi's baby. How is purvi responsible for onir's mistake on ovi baby?

Lets say purvi tell the truth that she asked onir to donate her baby, how would it help onir and how would purvi get into trouble? as far as i know the baby is purvi's and if she want to donate it, it is her call.

Can purvi's truth save Onir from the claim by mittal that he commit a mistake and could not save Ovi's baby?

Mittal is the bad guy here - not purvi and onir

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what continues to confuse me is that onir despite knowing that they were doing this, didnt file a police complaint or anything. i think its because of all of the baby drama that happened afterwards or maybe because then punni-mittal were just married, so he probably didnt mess with him. if i was in his place, i would have filed a police complaint the day i found out. mittal-kundan didnt wait for even 2 hours to file a complaint on onir, so he should have done the same. 
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishigajra

Dear

dont ask such questions of logic on this forum where there is only  extreme love (for ARVI) and extreme hate (for Purvi/Archana)...

if you ask this question, only the Purvi bashers will come here and tear you apart.  Reminds me of the film Pitch Black

who are u talking about, me or the topic maker?
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol exactly, onir was a participant in her decision too. But, it's her biological child and purvi asked onir to give her baby to the child's biological father. so, there was not much onir could do about it. yes, if it was his own child, then maybe it would be different. 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mr. Mittial is a bad guy by selling people's organs to be rich. That is wrong!

What Purvi did is give her baby to her sister for her happiness. Sorta like adoption but no papers involved! 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I see no harm in Purvi giving her baby to Ovi. Purvi wants to see AROVI jodi work. Without the baby that wouldn't have been possible. But atleast she should've told Arjun na? He should get a clue that Pari is his blood?😉 I'm sure he would've understood!!! 
ONVI is is serious trouble now😲
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

I see no harm in Purvi giving her baby to Ovi. Purvi wants to see AROVI jodi work. Without the baby that wouldn't have been possible. But atleast she should've told Arjun na? He should get a clue that Pari is his blood?😉 I'm sure he would've understood!!! 

ONVI is is serious trouble now😲

No harm is giving her baby to Ovi? wow, okay. So if Ovi raises the child and someday for some reason there is some biological test required or anything ..when Ovi finds out that the baby's DNA matches with arjun but not her ..then what? 
She will love pari as much as she loved her before?
Plus, I don't see any reason why Arovi jodi wouldn't work if they lost the baby
ovi wasnt unable to conceive you know
Purvi doesn't have everyone's responsibility on her
she had her baby's responsibility to her , which she very well failed
if i had a mother who gave me to someone else, especially my stepmom without her knowledge i dont think i would be fond of her
she should have told arjun, she should have consulted him ..she should have made him PROMISE like other times that PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER HAPPY and all of that ...
if arjun listened to everything he would have listened to that as well.
plus i dont think arjun is so heartless to leave ovi if she miscarried his child once
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

lol exactly, onir was a participant in her decision too. But, it's her biological child and purvi asked onir to give her baby to the child's biological father. so, there was not much onir could do about it. yes, if it was his own child, then maybe it would be different.

Maybe Onir as a loving husband did not have a choice as Purvi wanted to donate her baby but as a sensible man, a doctor at that, he owed Ovi, his patient, the truth.

Purvi was in no mental state to take any decision and Onir owed it to his wife to protect her from her own frailty at least until she had recovered from the effects of the trauma of the accident and childbirth.

Not saying Onir is bad, contrary to that, he is like the rest of
the good men in PR weak when it comes to their women - Manav, Damodar, Arjun, Vinod, Sulo's husband.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

No harm is giving her baby to Ovi? wow, okay. So if Ovi raises the child and someday for some reason there is some biological test required or anything ..when Ovi finds out that the baby's DNA matches with arjun but not her ..then what?
She will love pari as much as she loved her before?
Plus, I don't see any reason why Arovi jodi wouldn't work if they lost the baby
ovi wasnt unable to conceive you know
Purvi doesn't have everyone's responsibility on her
she had her baby's responsibility to her , which she very well failed
if i had a mother who gave me to someone else, especially my stepmom without her knowledge i dont think i would be fond of her
she should have told arjun, she should have consulted him ..she should have made him PROMISE like other times that PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER HAPPY and all of that ...
if arjun listened to everything he would have listened to that as well.
plus i dont think arjun is so heartless to leave ovi if she miscarried his child once

It was not a question of Arjun deserting his wife for miscarrying the baby, it was a question of whether fragile Ovi would have been able to take the blow. She was already insecure to the point of insanity over Arjun and knowing that the only "hold" she had on him, his baby, was now gone would have made her go berserk. The baby was the only unifying factor in their hastily contrived marriage and with that crutch gone both Ovi and her so called marriage would have crumbled into the dust.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

It was not a question of Arjun deserting his wife for miscarrying the baby, it was a question of whether fragile Ovi would have been able to take the blow. She was already insecure to the point of insanity over Arjun and knowing that the only "hold" she had on him, his baby, was now gone would have made her go berserk. The baby was the only unifying factor in their hastily contrived marriage and with that crutch gone both Ovi and her so called marriage would have crumbled into the dust.

TRUE, this was why purvi decided to donate her baby to Ovi to keep her stable and to keep the marriage going as arjun only begin to change when ovi conceived.