Saraswatichandra

dont like kumud character portrayal

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

she is too arrogant 

saras rescued her father and she wasnt even ready to say thanx. also she called him selfish and talks with him very rudely.she was jealous at saras because he was better than her in patang basi(i mean she could also be happy for him). and now she challenged him to go into the water to bring her patang back 

come on this is too much i dont want her to be perfect but she atleased should be a bit thankful to him for saving her fathers life

kusum on the other hand has a better character sketch till now 

(no offence just expressed my opinion)

Edited by ayaan786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
think she will now feel guilty
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's just like the promo said. The one who always brings happiness to others, why is she being so cold to Saras? (something along those lines..) But I'm glad she committed a huge mistake, this way now the table will be turned and Saras will be the hurt one, and her mistake is much more grave, so she'll have to work hard for redemption. Aside, although kusum is a bit more understanding, I find all of the girls childish there. I seriously don't see what was there to laugh about in sending him to fetch her kite from the pond Edited by Silver_19 - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May be that why Kumud suffers all her life ...and craves for Saras ..sometimes nature has its own way of giving answers to them who are too arrogant and pride about themselves and hurt the good hearted and innocent ones. 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: naina2010

May be that why Kumud suffers all her life ...and craves for Saras ..sometimes nature has its own way of giving answers to them who are too arrogant and pride about themselves and hurt the good hearted and innocent ones. 

what do you mean why will she suffer all her life

Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayaan786

what do you mean why will she suffer all her life

seems like ur not aware with d book version...well id advice u not 2 find out...it ruined my fondness for this show!!!
-Ratzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naina2010

agree with u
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't think she doing it intentionally she just a zidi person thats all remember he rejected her and she said that her father will suffer not her...

she kind by heart but she coming out wrong because she's a zidi person thats all i think its good whats happening at least we get to see alot of heat and passion between them...

remember saras kind of challenged her too lol when he said he will learn how to fly kite and how she isn't confident in teaching him...

thats why she challenged him to get the kite she didn't know about his past... but same here im glad she made that mistake now we get to see her feel guilty instead of saras it should make it interesting to watch the other side to kumud
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IMMI-

i don't think she doing it intentionally she just a zidi person thats all remember he rejected her and she said that her father will suffer not her...

she kind by heart but she coming out wrong because she's a zidi person thats all i think its good whats happening at least we get to see alot of heat and passion between them...

remember saras kind of challenged her too lol when he said he will learn how to fly kite and how she isn't confident in teaching him...

thats why she challenged him to get the kite she didn't know about his past... but same here im glad she made that mistake now we get to see her feel guilty instead of saras it should make it interesting to watch the other side to kumud

i completely agree...i mean how was she to know he has a past attached with d pond...infact i found dat scene realy good...in a way i felt like she was tryin 2 bond with him by being mischievous...got 2 see a cheerful side of her with him!!! 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^No-one seems to be seeing that side. She was being playful there. How was she supposed to know Saras has such a terrible past.

Like I said elsewhere, you take all this pride & ego out of Kumud then you'll get a rather mundane couple.