Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The Ranga return,Masterchef ashu ki jay bolo (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Super post Alka ji,waise sawal dus crore ka toh yeh hai ki Nidhi pregnant hai ya nahin,chalo sab shart lagate hain,favor mein jo hain unhe Nidhi ki caps milegi aur jo kehte hain ki 100% Nidhi pregnant hai unhe Ashu ki caps milegi.LOLLOLMain toh 100% sure hoon ki Nidhi is pregnant,itna sure   toh main apne time par bhi nahin thi,mujhe Ashu ji par poora bharosa haiLOLAb kal ispar Rajani ke comments bhi dekhiyega.
thanks sony,sbs ne toh pre ka confirmation diya hai lekin nidhi ne kuchh nahi kahaa.so wait and watch.and i am also waiting for rajani's reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Ranga return,Masterchef ashu ki jay bolo (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Superb fun post Alkaben... Clap KTLK off air hone ke gam mein me roti tehti hoon per apke funpost padhker phir se muskurane lagti hoon... Big smile

AK laundry ka hisab rakhne pen and letterpad le gayi... ROFL Sushma Swaraj ki tarah Nidhi - mera dard kaun samjhega... ROFL OMG... damn funny... Dhnya hai aapki sense of humour ko... ROFL
thanks tupu,hanse tenu ghar wase kahe chhe ne,pun i am very sure for ktlk 2.so don't loose hope darling

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123fiza1

Tfs Smile
thanks dear

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetal

too good...alkaji...hilarious...jai ho.,...masterchef ki...Wink

Baharo phool barsao mera mehbub aaya he...LOL

chef emoticon  ...smiley face cooking emoticon...perfecto emoticon...

i miss you teddy bear smiley...gentleman smiley...heart plant emoticon...hug and kiss emoticon
thanks preetal,and lovely emotions

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Too funny Alka... Ashu par master chef ka bhoot sawar ho gaya... Ashu-DB convo was hilarious, Ashu was trying so hard to explain to DB but she could not understand! LOL

I am going to bug you with my doubt... is the one month vacation over or has it just started? Tongue  The first half was nice... Ashni in a playful mood, seeing this for the first time, very cute. Embarrassed  I am confused, Nidhi ka surprise, why was she listing gifts, she could have given Ashu the news, that's the biggest surprise, isn't it?Wink

Today, half was devoted to Anji's news as well... another party, now Monday ko third party hoga kya? For anniversary like Anji said? You are right Alka, these people need not remove the decorations at all... BTW CS was missing in the family party. Ouch

DB aur BB toh Nidhi ke patte katne par tule hue hain... maybe Nidhi wanted to announce on her  anniversary but DB! Ermm  

Precap lines once again were awesome! So, lets wait till Monday now.. will be boring this weekend! Ouch
aardhan,thanks a lot for commenting.and talking about doubt kp ji bade mahaan.muze doubt hai ki kp ji hai ya nahi?LOL

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by aardhan

Too funny Alka... Ashu par master chef ka bhoot sawar ho gaya... Ashu-DB convo was hilarious, Ashu was trying so hard to explain to DB but she could not understand! LOL

I am going to bug you with my doubt... is the one month vacation over or has it just started? Tongue  The first half was nice... Ashni in a playful mood, seeing this for the first time, very cute. Embarrassed  I am confused, Nidhi ka surprise, why was she listing gifts, she could have given Ashu the news, that's the biggest surprise, isn't it?Wink

Today, half was devoted to Anji's news as well... another party, now Monday ko third party hoga kya? For anniversary like Anji said? You are right Alka, these people need not remove the decorations at all... BTW CS was missing in the family party. Ouch

DB aur BB toh Nidhi ke patte katne par tule hue hain... maybe Nidhi wanted to announce on her  anniversary but DB! Ermm  

Precap lines once again were awesome! So, lets wait till Monday now.. will be boring this weekend! Ouch
@bold: Aartiji,I love DB for she loves Nidhi a lot and always thinks of her(Nidhi's) happiness only, so, didnt write this but I echo you... DB in her over-enthusiasm, acts as a spoilsport many a times... Ouch If Nidhi is gonna be declared pregnant in her surprise revelation then I would have preferred her to share the good news with Ashuji first... Embarrassed Hubbyji deserves to know it first... Itni badi khush-khabri patni ke muuh se sunne ka sabse pehla hak to pati ka hi banta hai na... Baad mein gharwale bhale chahe jitna jashna manaye...

I feel that it just skipped from Nidhi's mind that next day is her anniversary because she already knew she is expecting & was more involved in breaking the news to Ashu - how and when to do that.
ditto tupu,i echo with you

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Awesome alkaben - kudos really to do one fun post is something but doing it four days a week for so many months very commendable. 

Going to miss this all...Cry

Loved the Ashu bana master chef bit the best.

Precap fantabulous.  

Aap ka humor ka Raaz last episode mein jaroor batana.
thanks deepa,i miss you all but will keep in touch throught FB

ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD812

Awesome fun post Alkaji Smile
thanks shubhangi ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200ttrocks