Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

HOUSEWIFE--Creative Writing CONTEST--TIME EXTENDED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
oh wow...its the first time that my thread other than a written update by me is sticked like that...great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOUSEWIFE--Creative Writing CONTEST--TIME EXTENDED (Page 4)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Sonali u didn't tell me this was a competiton I really can't do this I can try on Saturday or sumthing but only cud write little peices Cry

LOLLOL...hahaha kesha.. that is why i said.. never to trust me 

and my mind...

i appreciate the fact that u may be not good at such writings and u still dare to try... its ok if it will be short... atleast u will use your hand for a different thing.

AL THE BEST

i cud write it its just tht i barely hav time i may try sumthing this evening btw do i have to team up with amit or r we doing this separately?

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

[QUOTE=swaggerchick16]Sonali u didn't tell me this was a competiton I really can't do this I can try on Saturday or sumthing but only cud write little peices Cry

LOLLOL...hahaha kesha.. that is why i said.. never to trust me 

and my mind...

i appreciate the fact that u may be not good at such writings and u still dare to try... its ok if it will be short... atleast u will use your hand for a different thing.

AL THE BEST

i cud write it its just tht i barely hav time i may try sumthing this evening btw do i have to team up with amit or r we doing this separately?
[/QUOTE

SEPARATELY...Cry

do when u get time...your works are more important

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Unstick this thread visha. Its of no use. I am so hurt. Nobody wanted to participate. From now i will never ever think of making any activity on the forum.

I AM SORRY AT MYSELF

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Sonali, just send out a PM to all those who are supposed to do their part.
I am in midst of writing mine and wanted to post over the weekend when there will be no activity.
Don't get upset, it happens. I even scrapped the Caption Contest Smile

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Will do so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Unstick this thread visha. Its of no use. I am so hurt. Nobody wanted to participate. From now i will never ever think of making any activity on the forum.

I AM SORRY AT MYSELF
Hey don't be sad!!
I'm almost done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-__Sonali__

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
time extended till this sunday

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.