Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

SO HERE I AM WITH THE CREATIVE WRITING CONTEST FOR ALL MY HOUSEWIFEiansTongue MY ANSWER TO -----SELECT A NO FOR YOURSELF  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3481313

Now it is time to reveal the secret behind those 10 numbers'.it is that romance is lacking in the show and so we are all sad sad'.i thought to make the forum romantic and that too by all your support'..the numbers represent a particular scene on SONAIYA and when has to be romantic in ways and write a beautiful romantic scene on that topic.

RULES

Romantic flavour should be added

Word limit of 150-170 or say 15 to 17 lines.(not more than this)

The dialogues should be in English only'so that everyone can read and enjoy

No decorations required as the judgement will only take place for the creative scene and the way it is written.

Use the best dialogues and script for your scene

JUDGEMENT

Do not post your scene on this thread but do PM me''..the one forum member who was not able to select the number anyhow and was unable to participate will judge with me'''.time limit is till Wednesday so 6 days time for all'. I guess this time is enough for a simple creative writing'do think the best on the scene'. No hurry  ' do add comic content where required''.top 3 writings will be announced'.also the hits and likes plus the comment for any scene will also be accounted for choosing the winner so do like the scenes posted by your fellow friends if u like their creation '.the winner should be rewarded'..hahaha'.i do not know what to gift but yes'something better.

QUERIES

I hope that the rules are clear to all and for any queries' do PM me or ask in this thread only'

TOPICS--As choosed by all you

1_Aayesha(jalebigirl)___Kanhaiya hiding things in room , like ILU in mirror and flowers on bed'sona comes

3_Rozey__Sonaiya outing together'phone calls to sona and  kanhaiya's romance disturbed'how kanhaiya finds way and his romance

4_MYSELF(as choosed by aayesha)__sona in terrace to pick up clothes when rain starts'and kanhaiya's arrival'romance, romance

5_Visha,Sparcle, josh__Sonaiya went for camping  and takes only one sleeping bag'.Oh la la

6_Amit(hunter), Kesha(swaggerchick)__Sonaiya in market, sona shopping and kanhaiya irritated as hubby wants to take wife for lunch.

7_Mandy(Amanda), Karsuh,jesh(love-karanabha),sanahil__Reporter wife  sona in trouble , rescue and sonaiya romance

8_Rani(cutie-pie rani)_ kanhaiya kidnapping her own wife from house and surprise dinner

2_empty_Sonaiya at chaiwala shop and it starts raining and romance blossoms

9_empty_sonaiya at a zoo

10_ empty_ kanhaiya intentionally avoiding his wife and then the love thoughts for making  sad sona smile

I HOPE THESE TOPICS ARE LIKED BY U'are u happy guys with your number selections'So finally I  ALLcame up with the scenes which are not shown in the serial as I believe that we are all creative and will give our best'.i did the same in my old forum and this all worked and I hope that even here this contest will be liked by all''.may be the good scenes should be sent to the production house to show it on serial'''''how is my idea guys' sorry that by selecting the numbers, u have called a trouble for yourself'.hahaha'''''''Do write your views about this contest here' I have the right to know'please pleaseConfusedConfused Any other number number which u wanted to select after selecting...do share your views

Also'''since 2.9. 10 Topics are not owned by anyone'''..if a person wants to chance his /her topic and want to select from these 3 , then do tell'''..

Wish u all '''''.ALL THE BEST FOR CREATIVE WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...School days back'''.show your talent...haha..LOL

NOW THE LAST DATE TO SEND THE CREATIVE WRITING IS TILL THIS SUNDAY...

COMMON GUYS...

Edited by sonali.singh - 22 March 2013 at 8:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilSparklesDBFaayey-VishaD-zonanroziestarsanjanakarsuhTrouble.Cutiepie RaniHeart_Hacker-love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOUSEWIFE--Creative Writing CONTEST--TIME EXTENDED" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hurr mai nahi part lunga 

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I will try... Cause i really only take part in graphics contes

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SparklesDB

I will try... Cause i really only take part in graphics contes

ya offcouse one should always try doing new things

Sparcle hai... sab janti haiWink

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

hurr mai nahi part lunga 

i do not think that there is a reason for your walkout when u are good at something

Next..its your choiceShocked

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice sonu, i love the game, except i am not a really good story teller LOL, but i will try and make an attempt

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Nice sonu, i love the game, except i am not a really good story teller LOL, but i will try and make an attempt

Thanku for liking and all the best... do not make hurry as lot of time left... think and write in a precious and perfect way... afterall  behave as u are back to school for a creative writing contest

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Originally posted by --Hunter--

hurr mai nahi part lunga 

i do not think that there is a reason for your walkout when u are good at something

Next..its your choiceShocked

what ?? Shocked im not dat gud in these things and u know abt it  ,,,

btwn nice thinking ,..very much appreciated 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.