Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats everyone fr new thread ...jst hoping we will get lots of gud news frm sushant
@ashu thanks fr d pic he is luking smarty as always bt wht happen to his eyes
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love the title of thrd,
congo all sushi pankhas
hope this thrd gves us more reasons to rejoice
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanmi for accepting my suggestion!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread πŸ₯³
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaryan ?@aaryan0072

@sushant8993 u have made me a big fan of u sir I saw Kai po che thrice and its my fav movie,all the best for peekay and Respect to you.

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Filmmakers are eyeing Gujarat as a hotspot

ByTanvi Trivedi, TNN | Mar 16, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
READ MORE Kai Po Che|Bollywood|Abhishek Kapoor|Tigmanshu Dhulia|Saheb Biwi aur Gangster Returns
Filmmakers are eyeing Gujarat as a hotspot
Kai Po Che filmed in Ahmedabad & VadnagarMore Pics
'Destination Gujarat' seems to be the new mantra for filmmakers. As the state zooms ahead on the track of growth and development, it also gets a reel make-over.

Sample this: Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che (Ahmedabad and Vadnagar), Indra Kumar's Grand Masti (Laxmivilas Palace, Vadodara), Tigmanshu Dhulia's Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster Returns (Devgadh Baria) were shot in Gujarat last year. In addition to shooting, planning a studio and entertainment park are now looked at with a keen interest. Interestingly, even south and Punjabi filmmakers are also eyeing Gujarat as a location hotspot.

With the government allocating 1 crore to set up 10 special entertainment zones and film cities, filmmaker Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria will build a studio and entertainment park in the Anand district on the lines of Dinsneyworld. The entertainment studio will have star accommodation facilities, restaurants and an amusement park along with a helipad. Ashok Thakeria says, "Mumbai and Umargaon are now saturated as location destinations. Ahmedabad and Vadodara are closer to Mumbai. We are looking at both film and television industry to explore areas here."

The hottest destinations that attract filmmakers to Gujarat are Ahmedabad, Little Rann of Kutch, Bhuj, Mandvi, Great Rann of Kutch, Gondal, Rajpipla, Devgadh Baria, many areas of North Gujarat, Saputara, Polo forest, Dahod, heritage structures of Maqbara (Junagadh). Good accommodation facilities and excellent natural locations are the magnets. Vipul Mittra, principal secretary (tourism), Gujarat says, "Switzerland became popular with Indians, thanks to Yash Chopra's films which were shot there. Bollywood too will help Gujarat become a tourist hub."

Prabhu Deva is shooting Rambo Rajkumar with Shahid Kapur and Sonakshi Sinha in Kutch and they will also shoot in Gondal and Rajkot, Sanjay Leela Bhansali will soon shoot Ram Leela in Bhuj and Rajkot, Nikhil Advani shot D-Day in Ahmedabad and Little Rann of Kutch. Southern films like Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu and Pavan Kalyan starrer Gabbar Singh were shot in Little Rann of Kutch.

Producer Vicky Rajani says they decided to choose the ethereal white salt desert (of Rann of Kutch) for a song sequence and also Little Rann of Kutch to add a new element to Rambo Rajkumar. Filmmaker Prabhu Deva says, "A house in Rajkot was perfect for my film, so we shot it there."

Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia says, "The beautiful Devgadh Baria palace suited the story of my film." Mujahid Malik, owner of a resort located near the Little Rann of Kutch feels, "that the proximity to Mumbai is the biggest advantage for filmmakers."

Anthony D'Souza's Boss starring Akshay Kumar will be shot in Little Rann of Kutch, Neil Nitin Mukesh shot at Ghordo, Kutch for his untitled flick. Telly star Karanvir Bohra who's debuting as actor/producer in a Punjabi film Love You Soniye says they shot in Vadodara because, "of aesthetics."

For now, it's showtime in Gujarat.
bubbly143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

1. gumshuda ?@dildeewana_

@anasinghfanclub did u meet sushant how was it meeting him :)

Expand
20hAna singh Fanclub ?@anasinghfanclub

@dildeewana_ once on the sets but was so short that v both don't remember that v even met, n on the sets everyone says he's new romance king

Woww..Really want to see Sushant romancing Parineeti! And romance ka king? I m sure he can do this reallly very well! ☺️

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant Rajput

A big congratulations to the pvr team for 1000 episodes. I misss working with you ankita,,,you are a Rockstar...!! Miss those magical moments of
archana- manav...
mayusushita thumbnail
Woww lovely title of d thread
Okkk so sushant is d new king of romance good going ssr πŸ˜‰
mayusushita thumbnail
Awww love sushant's update pr is sooo close to him and i love hw he also mention dat he miss working with anki and always support her he called her rockstar awww this is so swt and hw cutely he mention dat he misses those magical arman scenes πŸ˜‰