Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan -Meenakshi ..aim...V .FISHY (Page 2)

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Well, I am a Purab fan, but I have to agree.  There is little chemistry between Purab and Jassi.  I do think they are well-matched, because he seems to be a pretty decent guy, but on-air chemistry is luke-warm.  Poor me.  Wink

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I love Armaan and I love Purab....I would probably pass out if I
had them at arm's reach.   Heart
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
me thinks Armaan is gonna get together with Meenakshi to see
what Purab and Jassi's reaction is....Jassi will be jealous of
Meenakshi and Purab will be jealous of Armaan and Jassi will
break up with Purab but before that Purab will break up with
Jassi and then Jassi will become a nun and her Armaan
Sir a monk...together they will clothe and feed the poor at
Mother's Theresa's sanctuary...then they die....eom   Clap
kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 9:12am | IP Logged
      That's a very interesting theory,minnie.Could happen that way.Maybe this way they get to break Purab and Jassi without hurting Purab and finaaly he gets to marry a girl (Meenakshi)who truly loves him.
      And Armaan gets Jassi.
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I think Yashika was right.Armaan is cooking up something.It's not like Armaan to let go of things easily.Raj and Armaan playing the aim game does seem to have a gr8 significance here.

I think Armaan has somehow roped in Meenakshi.To split Jassi & Purab up.

What can happen is that Meenakshi will play up lovey dovey with Armaan.That can really pipe up Jassi into actually feeling jealous whereas Purab can get upset seeing Meenakshi with Armaan and starts feeling possessive and jealous about her and realises how deeply he feels abt her.All this while both Meenakshi and Armaan keep the pretense of liking Jassi and Purab together.

This is assuming that Purab and Meenakshi are old flames.Which they seem to be.Now Meenakshi wins Purab back while Armaan is free to pursue Jassi.Then,it would seem Armaan didn't miss 'I love Armaan sir' bit at allLOL.

If this is what it really turns out,then I must say,this time it's total Alfred Hitchcock!!!!!!!!! Big smileromance through and throughHeart.

And I love Hitchcock. 

Note: P fans pl don't mind but I really can't see any romantic sparks between Jassi and Purab anyway( she shares more chemistry with Nandu!!!!!!!!!!!!).They are really dull together.Even in fight Purab is so patronising and Jassi so fiendish.Gandhi and Jhansi Rani incarnated!!!!!!!!LOL     

Hey minnie, good story ClapClapClap

but there is one hitch, armaan can go to such lengths to separate P & J only if either he is madly in love with jassi or if he is desparate to prevent kohinoor from going to purab. former option is highly unlikely, at least at the present moment, because armaan was never ever shown to have any romantic feelings for jassi. had the writers wished to take this route, they wld have shown armaan harbouring some feelings for jassi earlier. even they wld know that this sudden alsmost overnight change of heart on armaan's part wld not be easily digestible to people. 

therefore, even though i think armaan is upto something, i don't believe it is because of his love for jassi. that he may fall in love with her during this mess is a different story altogther. but by then jassi is likely to come to know as to what he really was upto. what will happen then ......well, wahi joh manjoore T&D hoga....Wink

also, meenakshi is supposed to make an exit after 7/8 episodes. if purab and meenakshi are supposed to end up together, purab wld also make an exit with her. ab THAT seems highly unlikely....Big smile

Edited by yashika - 05 November 2004 at 11:52am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I think we are back to:' Armaan loves Jassi but doesn't realise it'

or

,maybe we all have gone crazy but don't realise itAngry'

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 2:48am | IP Logged

well....wanting to have the girl end up with a guy who loves her deeply for who she is and not for how she looks, who respects her, trusts her, understands her, is willing to to do anything for her, is there for her in her good and bad times.........is certainly NOT going crazy.

On the other hand wanting her to end up with a guy who manipulates her brazenly, treats her with disdain, makes fun of her looks, makes distasteful remarks abt her appearance behind her back, conspires against her, attempts to defame her, backstabs her, tries to discredit her, plots her downfall, plays with her feelings, pretends that he loves her so that she can be kept away from the person who truly loves her, compulsively lies to her every step of the way....... ..now that can certainly be considered as.....hmmm...well, u know what Winkl......well, as they say, different strokes for different folks...Big smile

Edited by yashika - 06 November 2004 at 3:37am
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 3:04am | IP Logged
awesome yashika,........gal,u said it all!!!Clap

Go to top