LV88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
just loved it... plz continue soonnn
Angel4Love thumbnail
RES...

Unres...

Hey Anjali, m so sorry m late...Thnk u so much 4 dedicating dis update 2 me as well...Thnks a lotz sweety...love u 4 dat, n 4 dis awesome update...r u sure dis is ur 1st tym writing, cuz doesn't seems 2 b dat way, really ur an awesome writer...

Nw cuming 2 de update...it was as usual fantasic...fabulous, amazing...awesome, n wat not...luvd it..VirIka's scene was so emotional, poor Viren, felt really bad 4 him, he is so worried bout his brother..😭luvd da way Jeevika was consoling him, she is also going through a tough tym but still she's consoling him, dats was really very sad yet cute...he was continuously asking her 2 do sumthin, I really felt bad 4 dem,.,😭...

VirMan scene...She actually complimented him, wow, but Viraat, poor him, his comment was filled with so much hurt given by her...
"
Ooh… tou kam se kam yeh tou tumhe mere bare mein yad hai.. mjhe tou laga k tum meri har baat bhul gae hogi.."  n den wen Maanvi replied sumthin other den wat was on her hrt was really hurtful...n den he asked her 2 leave him alone, m sure must've been really hurt saying her 2 leave him..god Anjali, dis is damn emotional..😭

JeeMan scene, god, dat was so sad, felt really very bad 4 Maanvi, she thought dat her Di doesn't understand her pain, but still doesn't mind her bitter words...Poor Jeevika, she was hoping dat her Mannu wud open up 2 her, but she didn't, it must b really har 4 her 2 say all dose things 2 her life...Jeevika's words were indeed vry hurtful, but it was actually needed, i guess...dat was really sad wen Jeevika said to call her Jeevika, not Di ne more...😭it wud b hard 4 her 2 call her Di Jeevika, n m sure it'll b har 4 Jeevika, calling her Mannu Maanvi..

Jiju Saali scene, beautifully written...it was so much emotion in it, he actually understands her more den her Di..(probably)..luvd it wen she said dat she doesn't luv Viraat, but den Viren said..."
tumhari aankhon mein saaf nazar aa raha hai k tum virat se kitna pyaar karti ho.."  n den his nxt dialogue.."mere liye jese virat hai wese hi tum b ho… me virat ka dukh nahi dekh sakta tou tumhara kese dekh sakta hun… kya tum apna dard mjhse b share nahi karogi????" Aww Viren is such a sweethrt...luvd da way he convinced her...n she was ready 2 tell him evrythin...

Viraat..😭😭😭 m really feeling really bad 4 him..he loves her so much, dat he can't even hurt her,,,haye mera Viru..god da sone Anjali...hamesha kehte hun awesome choice, as usual...n its frm my Salman's movie..☺️(sorry, m a big fan of his,,😃😛) amazing...

KYA SACHA PYAAR PAANE K LIYE DARD SEHNA AUR JUDA HONA ZARURI HAI???? (so true, I wud lyk 2 knw dat answer as well...)

Its really hard to forget sumone…

Who gave u so much to remember…

Absolutely right, u can't 4get da 1 who gve u so much memories...god hw much I luv ur updates Anjali...thnks a ton 4 dis wonderfulll, Awesomeee...Amazing...Fabulous, n Hrt Touching update,,,m so looking 4ward 2 da nxt update, as ur going 2 reveal Maanvi's helplessness...Its probably related 2 Maya or Tanya, or mayb both of em,,,Plz jaldi se update karna Anjali...thnk u so much 4 da pm..continue real soon, n do pm me...Luv ya..😊🤗

Edited by Artii159 - 11 years ago
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
koi baat chupanese pet mein dard hoti hai, yeh janti thi; lekin koi baat naa jaannese bhi jo pet mein dard hota hai, yeh bhi aaj jaanli... arre.. baapre... update super fast...        nd th update was so painful... jiju-sali part was awsm... loved it..
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey anji dear i am so sooo sorry for not commenting on last part actually i was busy in exams so i have no time to read anyone's pm. but now i am here
okey now i'll start from sixth part. it was such a emotional update and i was nearly about cry b'coz i am very soft at heart😳😳 and got emotional on little bit thing😳😳 aww devar-bhabhi bond was very well written👏👏 and virat's break downn infront of jeevika touched my heart.perfect song selection for the perfect scene and this one is also my favourite song you know.and the last four lines of this update was mind blowing

Another Love gone wrong…

Another heart to Shattar…

Welcome to Reality…

Where feelings doesn't matters…

now coming to the 7th part it was also wonderful and made me cry again. ifeel very bad for manvi when jeevika yeeled at her and also feel sorry for jeevika b'coz she didn't do that purposly. love the viren manvi's talk. and manvi's break down in front of her jiju. what is manvi hiding from everyone plz clear this suspence soon b'coz i can't see virman in so much pain.

thanks for the pm😊

hninhayman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a mind-blowing update
thx 4 the om
loved it