Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
                                             ..Part 1..

Hope it will go well... Fingers crossed..😊😊

Hey guys how r u all?? fine na... m here again with my first part of my first ever OS... hope u all will like it...
 As many people r confuesd so m here wrting the introductry part in this part also so now people can understand every thing... so guys read the part which u read before.. once again...
This is the story of two people who r bounded with emotions,, feelings,,, love humbleness each n every thing which is required in love... Love is a very important n prosperous feeling which is understood by just two people.. One who completes his life journey with the person whom he/she loves the most n second is the person who lost his/her love forever.. The person who completes his life journey with the love of their life is the most luckiest person of the world.. n the person who losts his/her love is the most unluckiest person in the world... the regret, the guilt feeling in love is the one of the horrible thing that can ever happen.. This also happened to a person who lost his love... Who regretted that he didn't understood the reason of departing at the right time... The story of Two love birds who gives us the message that love doesn't mean to live with eachother,, to do lovey dovey talks,, romantic dates etc...  But love is just a feeling which can b just understood... Nothing more ... nothing less...

Maanvi's back was facing Virat.. She was controlling herself hard not to shed a tear.. otherwise she will not b able to controll herself infront of the person whom she loves alot.. more than her life...

Virat: (eyes little moist) How could u maanvi?? how could u tum esa kese kar skti ho?? I know u love me n i also do the same.. tou phir esa kya hogaya jo tum esa kar rahi ho?? kyun maanvi kyun?? I know that u r joking (smilling in between tears) mjhe pata hai k tumhe mjhe pareshan karne mein buhat maza ata hai... but bas ab buhat hua.. Khatam karo yeh sub...

Maanvi: Khatam tou kar hi dya hai virat (wiping a single tear which rolled down her cheeck) (turned to him) .. Mene tumse pehle b kaha tha aur ab b keh rahi hun k me tumse pyaar nahi karti.. Mene tumse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi vo tou ek chalenge tha jise mene pura kiya.. (turned away from him)... Thats it..

Virat: (anger grew in his eyes).. Acha tou tum mjhse pyaar nahi karti... (holding his shoulders tightly).. Tou vo kya tha jo 2 months pehle hua tha.. Akhir tha kya vo (almost shouting)...

FLASHBACK... ( 2 MONTHS BACK) ...

Maanvi: (to her self).. Virat plz pick up the phone...

Virat: Hello partner...

Maanvi: Chep kahan the tum... kabse mein tumhe phone kar rahi hun... had hoti hai kisi cheez ki... kab se calls pe calls kar rahi hun aur tum ho k...

Virat: (cut her) Are meri bandarriya break lagao thora... vo me bhai ko file dene gaya that raste main ek friend mil gae aur zabardasti coffee par le gae n u know na me girls ko kbi mana nahi karta...

Maanvi: Konsi friend?? Name kya hai us ka? Kahan mili vo???

Virat (to himself) Someone is jealous (smiling)... Okay tum puchti ho tou bta deta hun k uska name Tanya hai meri college friend hai.. U know she had a serious crush on me in college days but me use sirf  apni dost maanta tha... u know na at that time i loved Maya... But u know what,,, she is so hot.. M regretting my decision.. Kash mene use mana na kiya hota... She is just my types... u know...

Maanvi thought that he was saying seriously he couldn't controll her self... she felt that he crushed her heart.. she felt that her world stopped 4 a moment...

Manvi: (controlling her self).. Vi... Vir... Virat...

Virat: (feeling worried).. r u alright (after the pause) kya hua???

Silence filled in the atmosphere...

Virat: Maanvi ur silence is killing me... u alright na?? btao kya hua hai?? plz say sumthing...

Again no reply...

Virat:   PARTNER

Now she couldn't controll herself...

Maanvi: Ku.. Kuch nahi... Bye...

Virat: hello hello maanvi (but the call disconnected)...(to himself)   Yeh ise kya hogaya?? vo thk tou hogi na?? Mjhe jald se jald us k pas jana hoga...

Virat drove his car as fast as he can.. heart worried 4 her c0z she didn't behaved like this before... Here after talking to Virat maanvi fell on the floor crying badly...

VADHERA MANSION..

Virat reached there shouting 4 her name... his heartbeating was increasing by every passing second... he was really worried 4 her..

Virat: Maanvi... Maanvi.. Kahan ho tum??

Jeevika: Are virat tum itna chilla kyun rahe ho??

Virat: (breathing heavily) Bhabhi maanvi kahan hai?? vo thk tou haina?? Aap ki bat hui us se?? Kuch kaha us ne??

Jeevika: Sabar sabar Virat aaj tum bilkul maanvi ki tarha non stop questions puch rahe ho (smiling).. Vo maanu pas mein hi jo park hai wahan gae hai.. Vo keh rahi thi k use kuch acha nahi lag raha.. Mene kaha b me saath chalun magar us ne kaha k Shilpa ko meri zarurat hogi tou mjhe us k saath yahin rukna chahiye

Yes viren n jeevika had a beautifull n cute daughter named SHILPA (shilpa09 4 u)... All the members call her Angel...

Virat ran towards the door...

Jeevika: Are Virat meri bat tou suno.. Yeh dono ko ho kya gaya hai dono ktna ajeeb behave kar rahe hain..

HERE IN THE PARK...
   in the park maanvi was sitting alone on one of the bench.. As it was night time so most of the park was empty...

Maanvi: Kyun bhagwan ji kyun?? Aap humesha mere saath esa kyun karte ho.. jis insan ko apni zindagi se zyada chahti hun use aap mujhse dur kar dete ho.. Pehle mummy papa,, phir di,, aur ab virat... Meri kya ghalti hai jo ap humesha mjhe saza dete ho?? Kyun?????... kyun???
She was crying badly unaware of the fact that someone was standing behind her with a wide smile on his face...

Maanvi: Plz bhagwan ji plz.. mjhe mera pyaar lota do... mjhe mera Virat lota do (again crying)

Virat: (smiling) Har bat k liye bhagwan ko hi tang karna tum bandariya...

Maanvi shocked by hearing the voice.. c0z she knew that who is the owner of this voice

Maanvi: (turned around)    Virat...

Virat: Abhi tou buhat bol rahi thi.. mjhe dekh kar bolti kyun band hogae...

Maanvi: (looking everywhere not him)  Ku.. Kuc... Kuch b tou nahi... me chalti hun...

Virat: Jis ko bolna chahiye use tou bola nahi aur yahan bethi bethi akele aansu baha rahi ho...

Maanvi: Virat plz mjhe jaane do.. Di wait kar rahin hongi..

Virat: Maanvi meri taraf dekho... (holding her hand)..

Maanvi: Virat plz... mera haath choro..

Virat: Maanvi plz...

Virat knew that this is the moment when he could convince her to let out her feelings.. This was a do n die situation... If its not now it will never...

Maanvi: (almost shouting).. Kaha na mene Chodo mera haath.. samajh nahi ata kya tumhe.. Samajhte kya ho tum apne aap ko.. Jo tum chaho ge wohi hoga.. No MR. VADHERA humesha vo nahi hoga jo tum chahoge.. humesha tumhari marzi nahi chalegi.. u r not the owner of my life... me jo b kahun.. jo b karun meri marza.. me koi tumhari un girlfriends type ki larki nahi hun jo vohi kare jot um chaho.. m not that type of girl… Do u get that... (shouting)

Maanvi herself didn't knew that what she was saying n why.. she was just blabbaring without any reason.. without knowing that her words were  piercing someones heart..

Virat was feeling that someone stabbed a sharp knife in his heart.. he was feeling to kill himself infront of her.. How could he think of himself like this.. He never knew that his best friend.. his partner will think about him like that..

A lone tear fell from his eye.. Maanvi saw this n the reality hit her.. How could she say something like this to him.. How could she.. He always stand by her side in every thick n thin moment… in every phase of like.. n what she is doing.. just hurting him.. what has he done??? Nothing … he don't love her.. Is it his mistake??? Everybody has the right to choose according to their wish what they want… By seeing his tear she came to her senses that what she is doing.. He stand by her side going against his family n she is giving him in return what?? Just hurting her,,, just blaming her 4 not loving her.. is she really giving fair justice to his friendship??? Is she really a good friend???

Maanvi: Virat...

Virat: Bilkul thik kaha maanvi tumne.. bilkul thik.. tum un larkiyon ki tarha nahi.. tabhi tou mene humesha tumhara saath diya kyun k tum un larkiyon ki tarha nahi ho.. u r not selfish.. mene tum jesi larki kabhi nahi dekhi... u r so innocent.. such a pure soul... Bilkul sahi baat hai k m not the owner of ur life... u r the owner.. u can do whatever u want.. its ur life.. na mene kabhi interfear kiya hai aur na hi kabhi karunga... Par kya tum mjhe itna low samjhti ho.. kya me itna bura hun.. Kya tumne kabhi mjhe apna friend nahi maana jo tum yeh sub keh rahi ho... Tumne humesha jo kaha vo mene maana.. Tumne kaha din tou mene kaha din.. tumne kaha raat tou mene kaha raat... phir esi kya ghalti hogae jo tum achanak mjhse itna weired behave kar rahi ho... Kyun maanvi??? Am i that bad???

Maanvi: Virat nah...

Virat: (cut her in between).. Shayd tum sahi hi keh rahi ho i dun deserve u n ur friendship.. me kabhi kisi ko khush nahi rakh paya.. na ghar walon ko.. na maya ko.. shayad tabhi vo mjhe chor kar chali gae.. Me tumhe bilkul deserve nahi karta... me itna bura hun tabhi tou na kbhi professional life main successfull ho paya aur na hi personal life mein... mene humesha sub ko dukh hi diya hai.. maa ko,, bhai ko,, dadaji ko,, aur especially tumhe... (After pause 4 some moments)... Jab kisi ko meri zarurat hi nahi jab me kisi ko khush hi nahi rakh sakta tou me yahan se chala jata hun.. wapas USA.. shayad meri jaga wahin hai subse dur.. tumse dur... I will book my ticket today n will go back... Kabhi na wapas ane k liye.. ab kabhi wapas nahi aaunga tum logon ko dukh dene... Bye Partner... Sorryy Maanvi... Shayad partner kehne ka haq b me kho chuka hun... Bye... (n he turned back)...

Maanvi: (shouting) Virat...

but he didn't stopped.. she ran behind her n due to stone on the floor she fell down...

Maanvi: Ouch...

Listening to her painful voice he immedietly looked back n saw her fell on the floor crying in pain...

Maanvi u alright.. tum thk tou hona.. Ooh my god ktna bura laga hai dekh kar nahi chal skt.. Bas bandariya ki tarha uchalna hota hai.. lao dikhao mjhe...

Maanvi saw that he was back to the same virat who was her partner.. her life...

Maanvi: Thank u (smilling)

Virat: pagal hogae ho kya kahin dimagh par tou chot nahi lagi jo mjhe thank u keh rahi ho...

Maanvi: Thank u mjhe mera vohi virat lotane k liye...

Now he came back to his senses that what he was doing.. he was going far away from her n again came back.. but this time he he made definite decision 4 leaving.. leaving everything behind.. leaving her...

Virat: mera decision ab nahi badlega... m leaving(n stand to leave)...

Maanvi: (shocked n her smile faded away)

Maanvi: (sobbing really hard) Virat tum esa kese kar skte ho?? tum sub ko chor kar kese ja skte ho?? yahan sub ko tumhari zarurat hai,, maa ko,, jiju ko,, di ko,, dadaji ko... sub ko

Virat: Aur tumhe???

Maanvi: (wiping her tears)(looking away not to him) Yeh kesa sawal hai?? tumhari family ko tumhari zarurat hai.. tum unhe kese chor kar ja skte ho... (looking at him straight in his eyes) Kya tumne maa k bare main ek baar b soch k un par kya guzregi?? tum unki zindagi ho.. un ki jaan ho... unhe kese chor kar ja skte ho tum?? Jiju jinho ne tumhe apne bete se barh kar maana tumhe unhe chor kar jana chahte ho?? How could u??

She was giving him the reasons on behalf of all the family members but not saying the truth that she wants him to stay with her... Virat only want to hear that she wants him to stay...

Virat: tum kya chahti ho?? kya tum b mjhe rokna chahti ho??

Maanvi: (didn't know what to say)(she said the thing 4 which she regretted the next moment)... Vo tumhari family hai isi liye me keh rahi hun k un k liye ruk jao... Me tumhari lagti hi kon hun jo me tumhe rukne k liye kahungi...

Virat was shocked to hear it... she was nothing to him?? just his bhabhi's behna? nothing more?? He was Beyond hurt by her words...
Maanvi almost got shocked that what she said (immedietly looked at him).. she didn't herself believe that she said this to her love.. her life...

Virat: Ab aur kuch kehne k liye bacha hi nahi(smiling in between tears)...Bye Forever...

He turned n gone... gone far away from her.. her vission got blurred due to continues flowing of tears... She regreted her words n fell on the floor thinking that she lost him... lost him forever...
TO B CONTINUED...

SO HOW WAS IT?? GOOD?? BAD?? FABULOUS?? OR WORSE??
IT WAS A LONGER PART SO ALSO WANT LONGER COMMENTS.. LONGER HAN... PLZ IGNORE THE MISTAKES.. I KNOW IT HAS MANY… CHAPPALS,, TOMATOES,, GOOD N BAD COMMENTS ALL R WELCUM.. N WANNA GIVE ANY SUGGESSION ITS MOST WELCUM WILL LOOK AFTER IT…

FLASHBACK IS NOT YET COMPLETED IT WILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT PART...
TILL THAN WAIT... N THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???
PRECAP IN SOMETIME...

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
oh my god meri angel... are you sure it is your first piece of writing...??? because it doesnt look like one and on the top i am now unable to believe it after i have tha first part...
it was fabulous darling...!!!! trust me...!!!! continue it asap and next time complete the flash back...
i literally had tears in my eyes when virat was dying to hear manvi expressing her feelings for him and the part when manvi said that she was no one to him... i could feel virat's pain...
i really loved virat's dialogue where he said that he should leave because he has failed in everything in life... let it be his personal life or professional front...
i must say the manvi you portrayed was the manvi we gotto watch in the beginning... her reaction was so very typical... the cvs changed manvi's character after the cancer track n now she is no longer the manvi we all saw in the beginning of the serial... i miss that jhalli mast maula manvi...
in short i loved the first part to the core and especailly the scene manvi gets hurt and virat comes back to her n starts scolding her and manvi thanks him for giving her HER virat back...
now u have to continue soon and i want the precap soon...
please...

love
naina (ur maina...) 😃
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update ...really good and am sure this os is going to be an awesome one 😃

Pehle manvi door jaa rahi hai aur flashback mein virat went
Kya door jane ka competition chal raha hai kya 😛

Bt the best part is they love eachother they already care for eachother so much 😊
And i love the way u wrote the intro its catchy ...
Very well written

Pls update soon
naina927 thumbnail
and i loved the banner anji...

i forgot to mention this in my comment...
parjia thumbnail
wonderfull update
liked it
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwsum...update
yr virat ko to pata hai dat she loves him
to wo khud kyu nai keh deta
plz update soon..
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely...
Continu soon..
keerthu27 thumbnail
lovely part.poor virat manvi din't accept his love and poor manvi she's feeling bad for virat.
continue soon.thanks for the PM😉
AmnaZaYa thumbnail
awsum awsum awsum...
it is just wow.
cont soon and thanks for the pm anjali😊
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow da update was awesome!!! bechara virat manvi didnt accept him.. bt wanna knw y.. plzz plzz cont soon it is very interesting... ur a superb writer!! thnx fr da pm😊