Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey guys m here again.. but this time not 4 any post but wrtting an OS .. itreally a joke that m writting a story... but idea came up in my mind so thought to share it with u all... As i said in my "AT" post that if at any point i will write any story so i will dedicate it to my besties so m dedicating this to Niaksharma,, Princess_Sara,, Shilpa09,, Artii159 n Naina927...
Enough of my bak bak n here it goes...SmileSmile

Virat Vadhera
">Rich and handsome grand son of Vijay singh vadhera.. popular guy in the college.. has completed is</font> college... Want to b a eat singer but due to some circumstrances didn't got what he want..Respects n loves his elder brother... Loves her bandariya alot.. more than his life.. adores her Bhabhi's behna so much..

Maanvi Chaudhry

Cute bubbly girl.. love her jeevika di alot...she is the life of chaudhry family... She lives her life to the fullest... Secretly loves her di's dewar but didn't let her feeling known to him c0z she don't want to risk their friendship...

Jeevika Vadhera

She is sweet n lovely.. has loving nature.. quite n shy.. loves her baby sister more than her life.. Daughter-in-law of the vadhera family.Wife of virenvadhera...

Shilpa Vadhera

Daughter of jeevika n viren.. cute n bubbly like her massi,, she is 5 years old...

Grandson of Vijay Singh Vadhera.. husband of Jeevika Vadhera.. same as his wife quite,, shy n also have loving nature.. loves his brother n wife more than his life... A renowned n great lawyer of Chandigarh...

Maya Malik

Beautifull n selfish girl.. runs behind money.. money is the main motive of her life... Was the irl friend of Virat but broke her heart c0z of her career..

Tanya Sharma

Beautifll n selfish girl... same as maya in selfishness.. She always get what she wants by hook or by crook... Friend of maya n virat in college...
 She plays a very important role in this s<tory...

This is the story of two love birds who love eachother alot but destiny was always been cruel to them... the were enimies than friends,, than lovers,, they got together than apart... A big incident happened which make the life of the Vadhera's n Chaudhry's upside down...
 Will they b together n make their love story like a fairy tale or destiny as always plays with them n make them apart... What will happen will they b together??? Or will fall in the traps of the destiny...
This is the story of two people who r bounded with emotions,, feelings,,, love humbleness each n every thing which is required in love... Love is a very important n prosperous feeling which  is understood by 2" just two people.. One who complete his life journey with the person whom he/she loves the most n second is the person who lost his/her love forever.. The person wsho completes his life journey with the love of their life is the most luckiest person of the world.. n the person who losts his/her love is the most unluckiest person in the world... the regrets the guilt feeling in love is the one of the horrible thin>g that can ever happen.. This also happened to a person who lost his love... Who regretted that he didn't understood the reason of departing at the right time... The story of Two love birds who gives us the message that love doesn't mean to live with eachother,, to do lovey dovey talks,, romantic dates etc... But love is just a feeling which can b just understood... Nothing more ... nothing less...

Maanvi's back was facing Virat.. She was controlling herself hard not to shed a tear.. otherwise she will not b able to controll herself infront  of the person whom she loves alot.. more than her life...

Virat: (eyes little moist) How could u maanvi?? how could u tum esa kese kar s>kti ho?? I know u love me n i also do the same.. tou phir esa kya hogaya jo tum esa kar rahi ho?? kyun maanvi kyun?? I know that u joking<(smilling in between tears) mjhe pata hai k tumhe mjhe pareshan karne mein buhat maza ata hai... but bas ab buhat hua.. Khatam karo yeh sub...

Maanvi: Khatam tou kar hi dya hai virat (wiping  single tear which rolled down her cheeck) (turned to him) .. Mene tumse pehle b kaha tha aur ab b keh rahi hun k me tumse pyaar nahi karti.. Mene tumse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi vo tou ek chalenge tha jise mene pura kiya.. (turned away from him)... Thats it..

Virat: (anger grew in his eyes).. Acha tou tum mjhse pyaar nahi karti... (holding his shoulders tightly).. Tou vo kya tha jo 2 months pehle hu tha.. Akhir tha kya vo(almost shouting

FLASHBACK... ( MONTHS BACK) ...
TO B CONTINUED...

i KNOW ITS REALLY A CRAP N LAME TOO... BUT THIS IDEA STRUCK IN MY MIND SO THOUGHT TO SHARE IT WILL U ALL...
GUYS AS ITS AN OS SO IT WILL MERELY CONTAIN 2 PARTS... I WILL CONTINUE IT IF I WILL GET GOOD RESPONSE... ENOUGH LIKES N ENOUGH COMMENTS... NOW ITS UPTO U ALL WHEATHER U WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS OR NOT... Guys i gave pm of this story to almost 84 people... so hope to receive atleast half of the likes n comments

Waiting 4 the valuable response..
Take care...SmileSmile

INDEX...

Prologue:

Part 1:

Note:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Note:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Note:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Promo:

Part 13:

Edited by cutiepie2244 - 10 July 2013 at 2:44am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jeemanrocksDOLLY_SHARMAkavya06lonelymeparjiarida12ka4AashalovevirmanSiaa96virman223MenuNialoveryushnazaira_virmanAmnaZaYaneghatulip.florakateyescukkyGAuShI_RoCkSramaniranisha19arhifandebijinakumamaian-AfshanTuba_KSGanu0555DuggukedeArtii159NiShal4Lifesweets1126nrithyaokriyasreebeauty14little.angel56kusharberryJESNIAkalu-devititliluvsvirmanchandana.......jia123sagarsakshi_aditi..ManoBilli..shilpa09Aennaprincess84fatzo.BFF.spyoo.Yamin._Shru_Natasha137alicemathkulsum_virmanSyed695hangokpreetipcvirmanfan013meera.chaudhuri--Ayesha---Cutyeenaina927Niaksharma_keertu__Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman FF: Tale of two people:*Note pg 140*" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Yamin.

IF-Rockerz

.Yamin.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome start anjali...really intresting yaar...loved it...plz continue soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244chandana.......

zaira_virman

zaira_virman

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nice concept...
Plz cont soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244chandana.......

nrithyao

Goldie

nrithyao