Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Many are not too fond of Yash as Satya. He's cute but  not as much as RaQesh though (nobody can be Wink  LOL  Blushing  Day Dreaming )

For a while just forget about Yash and his acting (sorry Yash if you read this). Just think of Satya, the character. The man who loves Savitri unconditionally and immensely.

There aren't  many men like him. So far we have seen him as a guy who loves and respects his parents alot and has been brought up in a loving home with a lot of love. He's more like a friend to his dad.  Respects elders and youngsters both. He's friendly, charming. good looking.
Above  all he's fallen in love with Savitri and will do anything for her.
Even today when Savitri told him everything he stood by her, though thinking her seeing the dead was just her illusion.  But he cant be blamed, since its a fact which anyone would find hard to believe.
Even when Savitri told him what happens to her whenever he touches her he vowed he would not touch her till she was comfortable.

On a good note their marriage is not starting off on a lie. Savitri has told  him everything and Satya admitted he didnt read the letter. This will lead to them really bonding on an emotional level which the CVs have said and i hope we get to see it properly too.

So what do you all think about Satya the character? Please share your views.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piyu-123Ezria_Fan_4evershrutisweetyMrToolConfusersnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Satya - The Character" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Piyu-123

Groupbie

-Piyu-123

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
oh.. i adore his character very much . He is so adorable.. loving caring and understanding Smile.
U said it all...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

ohh i love saya's character ,he is so understanding ,

the way today he told savi na ,i loved it ,so cute

FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Piyu-123

oh.. i adore his character very much . He is so adorable.. loving caring and understanding Smile.
U said it all...!!!

Your right he is adorable. Even when they came back to the house he nodded his head to reassure her.

Its good to know he is loved 
Embarrassed

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisweety

ohh i love saya's character ,he is so understanding ,

the way today he told savi na ,i loved it ,so cute

In the precap also he is asking for forgiveness on Savitris behalf.

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Cv's hd md d chrctr vry well..
D dialogue dt if i wont marry u den i ll defo die
dts Best! Though i hd heared earlier too bt i m so
glad dt satya hv dt potntial of luv ..
Well done cv's..
No commnts on yash

FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

Cv's hd md d chrctr vry well..
D dialogue dt if i wont marry u den i ll defo die
dts Best! Though i hd heared earlier too bt i m so
glad dt satya hv dt potntial of luv ..
Well done cv's..
No commnts on yash

Exactly just think of Satya and not Yash. CVs have done a very good job of  Satya and moulded him well. He has alot of love in him.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Definitely, It's a role which seems defined love , trust and respect in a new way. He had complete respect for her feelings , Undying love for her and of course also trust ... And this is the reason he stood out as one of the most praiseworthy caracter. no matter whats the situation is, he still promised to be with her... And to support her in every step. Seriously, it was a commendable character. Agree with your every word. Also thanks for posting :)

FIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.