Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Alamelu

@All fantastic takes/discussions/humor/analysis/comic/whn...

1. Where are the kids?? have they already left on the  vanvas???

Yeah probably Rads kidnapped them after all she is Sky the ex-kidnappers mom. As kids and Rads are MIA that could be a possible explanation.😆😆

I know its been just a day in PVland, but still would the kids not have seen their parents in their new abode that night??

22 min show naa is liye sab nahi dikhaya. I am sure that scene too would come provided AarYa stay longer in SM.

2. How come yash is in a car? thought akash took everything of his?? also did arti borrow a sari from vidhi???

Yes Aarti borrowed some from Vidhi and Yash borrowed from Pankaj (the car I mean)

3. was thinking how odd yash must be feeling when he brings akash back after the dishum dishum to his old room...

He would not feel anything as his mind would be pre-occupied with his brother's suffering

4. even tho i wish arti will answer gayatri back, since it is against her she might not say anything...

Liked your questions
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@saf24,  anituram,  Zetter,  Loveforlife,  ssroomani,  jikky_84,  jyoti06 :Thanks  ðŸ¤—

Abie10 thumbnail
I would like to see Aarya in that room at night. Imagine how small the bed is how close they would be.. ahem ahem 😆 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Will open new DC in few mins time ... ðŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
New DC is open guys ..all can move in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3486579#78259327