Rab Se Sohna Isshq

ranveer was today too goodd!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
wow i love ashish acting he is too good!! a that new women acting is also good. i feel so sad for sahiba and ranveers mother!! i think they will be the only who dont believe that ranveer is dead!! and daljeet please stay away frm sahiba and start you life with malika!!! sanveer for everyy!!!! cant wait to see thm again together!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

timewaster00tiababes.Tamanna.simmi_rajiv27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ranveer was today too goodd!!!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
You are absolutly right, ashish is a brilliant actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesmarja

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Yeah dear,agree wid u dt,Ashish is a wonderful actor.Smile
He was really awesum in today's epi. nd yeah dt new lady' acting ws also gudSmile,she's trying to undrstnd wht Ranveer's saying,nd da's really gudSmile,nd I too dun wnt Daljeet-Sahiba to re-unite,plsss CVs dun evn
 think of repeating dt mistake agn,plss.
Anyways,nyc post dear.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesmarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.