Mohit @ ZING issue [March 2013]

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tfs joseph. :) love his all ans. waiting for the next wu. :) thanx
Thanks a ton joseph for all the hard work and really beautiful interview and beautifully answered By Mohit.Will come back soon with my long comment.but thanks again.just realize every actor who achieved succeed in life sabko bahut struggle karna pada life meinthanks again and will try to come back soon.πŸ€—
monaya k bareme koyi question nahi tha kya ??? but tfs :)
Originally posted by sweetsaha

monaya k bareme koyi question nahi tha kya ??? but tfs :)

bcz allready they asked sanaya in zing previous issue about them and wauup tv also gave us valentines interview too .so same thing phirse sayeed nahin diya and this interview is all about  tv industry,their working style and about mohits struggles part.i loved it beautifully answered by him .

will come back guys.just now reading it again and again.I agreed with him after every dark night it has a bright sunny day.😳

Love U sonia,swati,Soham and Joseph for all hard work.

not at al interested in all these nonsense abt TV industry 😑😑😑😑😑😑

rest loved the Answers of his personal life...

i know sehgal family se dur hote hai to kaisa feel hota hai

even i am in mumbai and my family is in gujrat so i know kaisa feel hota hai 😭😭😭😭😭

m missing my parents so much 😭😭

REST answers HELL WITH ANSWERS 😑😑

saala aur koi Questions nahi the kya??? 😑😑😑😑usne  mana kiya tha kya ki no PERSONAL QUESTION  plzzz 😑😑😑

ps chote well done... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Radhi
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 11 years ago
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

bcz allready they asked sanaya in zing previous issue about them and wauup tv also gave us valentines interview too .so same thing phirse sayeed nahin diya and this interview is all about  tv industry,their working style and about mohits struggles part.i loved it beautifully answered by him .

will come back guys.just now reading it again and again.I agreed with him after every dark night it has a bright sunny day.😳

Love U sonia,swati,Soham and Joseph for all hard work.

Thanks Sonia...but,this is possible...only because of Jyoti help n her association. 😳
well ya u r ri8 sonia :) wase really love his all ans n specialy that line after a every dark night it has a bright sunny day. hope wo jaldi wapas aajaye. har din mai usse jyada miss karne lagi hu. pata nahi mohit kab wapas ayega. :(
first of all thank u so much guys for hard work n for sharing πŸ€—πŸ€—after reading it my respect n love for him increased a lot , as actor he is amazing n as human being he is simply superb , i loved the way patiently he replied all answers abt tv industry, his journey , working hours contract system and his thoughts abt it , i loved his honesty the way he shared abt his char  siddharth and his visit  to RGV office , πŸ€—he is seriously so positive in his life  n personally from him i taught how to be positive in life i agree with him after night there is bright sunny day and i know there will be sunny day for him and for us too πŸ€—u guys made my day thank u so much guys πŸ€—πŸ€—