F.I.R

Kavita Kaushik : No more Tota weds Maina?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I saw a couple of cryptic messages on Kavita Kaushik's twitter feed - www.twitter.com/iamkavitak which seem to indicate that Tota Weds Maina is ending.

"I guess I'm not gonna be on ur tv screens on a daily basis for sometime now, but don't worry guys ul see me doing variety of things:-)"

"Arre baba kyun sabko lagta hai actors r culprits? Rating nahi aayegi toh channel bandh kar dega na show... Kya yaar tum log bhi...:-)"

"@mroykapur I'm giving u an opportunity to get me films now maddy"

Just fyi - Kavita Kaushik has also completed shooting for an item number for the new Zanjeer remake (director Apoorva Lakhia starring Chiranjeevi's son in Amitabh's role, Sanjay Dutt in Pran's role and Priyanka Chopra in Jaya's role).

I'm wondering if Chitrashi doesn't end up working if she will come back to FIR or not. I don't think Kavita has mentioned FIR at all for a while on her twitter feed.

Edited by dhinga1 - 14 March 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27sweetz1204

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kavita Kaushik : No more Tota weds Maina?" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I have no idea what she means by it.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I really hope she does!!! I'm really really hoping !! And it's not said clearly as if she died...it's just that she has been missing so maybe she could return!! 

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I think they left it deliberately open so that she could appear in cameos or something. It would be very unfair to Chitrashi if they don't give her 2-3 months or so to fill-in to this role. (tho' I want my CC back right now!!)

Also she has again said things on her twitter feed which imply that she will be out of a job or is already out of a job (ie. she has stopped shooting for Tota Weds Maina).

Edited by dhinga1 - 18 March 2013 at 11:17am

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
She won't be back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top