Episode 219 Discussion: 14th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 219 Discussion: 14th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 219 Discussion - EOD Summary

Radhaji cannot have Two Sensible Sons at the Same time. Now as Sikky grows brains, RK gives his away to the winds.

Events of the Episode
  1. Continuing from yesterday's episode. Sultan tells his two rules to Bhujang 1)No drugs 2)No second chance. 
  2. Sikky is still in bad mood and is not having his food and when Dips confronts him, Sikky gives his piece of mind on what he thinks of her devotion to him as his wife, what he thinks of her devotion to her ex-bf RK. He reminds her she better not forget that she is still married to him. 
  3. Radhaji has overheard about this conversation standing outside the room. She is upset at what she heard. Next day at lunch time, when Dips comes to kitchen to order light lunch for her, Radhaji reminds her about Sikky and what he would like to have. Dips tries to be brushing off Sikky as always when Radhaji reminds her that Sikky has not been eating. Dips gets apprehensive and tries to find out if Radhaji knows anything more. R denies knowing anything and at that time, Sikky comes to back-up Dips story. R leaves them alone to talk. Sikky reminds Dips to keep all pretences going and will show in time if she doesn't behave.
  4. Madhu is going to studio. Padmini who has no trust in her, tauntingly asks her if she plans to return home. Madhu is silent and because of Trishna's help she is able to leave. As Madhu walks on, she is being followed by three men. Madhu notices one of them, the cyclewallah and is scared. She reaches the studio.
  5. M is doing Shraddha's hair and while helping her with dialogues, tauntingly remarks on RK that indeed he is a good actor as she never understands when is he is playing the role and when it becomes real. RK gets angry.
  6. As RK and Shraddha are rehearsing for the scene, Madhu's phone buzzes and she picks up the phone to talk to Aryan. They have chatty chat which riles up RK. He comes to Madhu, snatches the phone, speaks into the phone that RK doesn't like his shoots to be disturbed by phone calls, and that is the guy calls again, he will be not in a position to walk again as he will break his legs and hands. RK breaks Madhu's phone, asks everyone never ever to use phone while his shot or rehearsal is going on. promises to get Madhu a new cell phone and calls PACK-UP
  7. Aryan, petrified on the other end is crying, Sultan comforts him, asks him to stop crying because strong kids do not cry. Asks him who caused him to cry and Aryan mentions RK and his warning. Sultan is angry. (RK just earned a brownie...with Sultan as his enemy).
  8. Madhu is walking home, notices again the cycle wallah following her. Hides behind the frontend of the truck, notices three men colluding with each other, searching for her...as they come close to her, she uses her spray on them into their eyes, asks what were they doing and why were they following her. They tell her that RK asked them to. Episode ends.
Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Gurtiluv, Angeena, Charu, SD
Page 2 - ennishet, bcbs_srk, sadumaneet, amrithas
Page 3 - Angeena, MarathiMulgi, Charu
Page 4 - Charu, FazzyBoom, ennishet
Page 5 - apolloartemis, lovehappiness, Ananya05, SD
Page 6 - pnars, river123
Page 7 - zoya_naziya, have-a-dream
Page 10 - Gurtiluv, vkk2429

Radhaji
Page 2 - Charu
Page 3 - SD
Page 4 - Charu
Page 5 - SD

Bittuji - SD

Fodder food - Chewing the Cud material.
Dramatic Content Analysis of Present Tracks beings played.

By dramacrazy12 and responded by Charu 

By SD and responded by Zorica

TRP News - Week 10 Statistics - Page 1 - by SD

Fun commentary
Page 3 - MarathiMulgi

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Madhu could have used this...

Responded by SD
Wow!!! What a mobile cover !!! 
But Syl, you yourself show it that the patent is still pending for CellFoam. That's why Madhu could not use. The cover was not available in Mumbai yet.

shri...she will have to use this one now...

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

God!!!!  LOL. 
Seems afterall, I have to reconcile with the fact that banana has many uses to it. πŸ˜‰

By SD
>>>>madhu needs to trade the pepper spray for a fly swatter...rk is everywhere she turns just bugging!
Syl, Madhu used her pepper spray and she is now going to get Saasu-Power. [Per Precap, Radhaji slapped RK when Madhu went to confront him.]

get out of the gutter shriπŸ˜†

and the pepper spray is back...how much heat does she need to tackle all the flies?

By SD

LOL! Been long time. Actually missed being in the gutter.
Wow!! The American Pepper Spray...truly one of the highest on the scale there.  The scale is missing the Scotch bonnets (caribbean peppers)...one of the harshest I ever ate. God ! they will show you stars for a long long time. 

Zorica's Section

0-SD-0 thumbnail
TRP News for Week 10 - 4th March to 10th March

MEIEJ TRP for the week  
Courtesy: Prabh.DDian

(1 & 2 march included so that you can compare the TRPs for the drunken tete-a-tete track) 
Episode NoDateTRPHighlights
2081st Mar 20133.7The needed talk -Two inebriated souls talk to each other-The Viewers Listen

2092nd Mar 2013

3.0The promise - Reciprocate to my heart's wish and act upon your heart's say. Peace Prevails for the Viewers - Drunken tete-a-tete continues

2104th Mar 2013

3.9The Hangover - Disturbing memories. The outdoor shooting Trip Begins

2115th Mar 20134.2Tharkey ki Pitayee, Rishabala asmanjas mein, Dips ka Band Bajna aur Madhu ka Naukri Chodna

2126th Mar 20134.1Bemisaal Budhwaar - Avinesh Rekhi's grand entry-Dolphin style and Madhu's Gallantry-rescuing a handicapped boy from goons-CVs-Clunk exceeds tolerance

2137th Mar 2013

4.0Serious Sultan, Crazy Madhu,  Zany RK,   Adorable Aryan and Birth of AryanBala
2148th Mar 2013

3.8Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster - Sultan drops Madhu at Chawl Gate. Chawl Drama of Feb 11th Reversed - Madhu gives it back to RK

2159th Mar 20133.5Of Mommy Taunts and scolds, Frightful Dream, Irritating Hug, Unpleasant witnessing, Hiding things from Family,  Sane Shooting Scenes-Life goes on

Seriously - I started getting the vibes of boring drama on Friday and I watched the episode late at night.
And on saturday, when I watched it, I was like it was dearth of drama...and when Zoya called me and I heard her dejected voice asking what's going on...I just said...May be time to stop watching it...may be we should take a break for March and come back in April...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It is the turn of the slaps for the precaps, first Madhu than RK. This time I am going to say RK deserved it for talking to Madhu like that since many expressed the other day Madhu deserved it for being careless and lying. Nothing much happened today besides RK lost it again. And didn't think twice that there could be someone else on the phone? I mean just automatically assumed things? Does he ever use his head when temperamental? The next thing you know he has gone down to the level of stalking Madhu with his goons? I mean spying on her? And who the hell is he to question Madhu's morals?

You cant say the CVs are  completely ignoring the original cast members. In fact they have created the most interesting drama with Dipali, Sikky and Radhaji yet. This might be a huge turn in the character for Sikky and I am hoping as he is on his journey for developing a brain he will decide to side with Madhu. As he will realize what she went through since his experience is almost the same. And I agree Radhaji almost never minds her business. But I guess that is what joint families are all about in India.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sikky was the star for the first half. β­οΈ For the first time he appeared more than just a comic relief. He was so good today. His frustration, his anger .. amazing acting. πŸ‘ And then he went and covered up for Dipali in front of Radhaji. But they were right, what happens between husband wife should remain between them. Radhaji no matter how well intention-ed should not butt in. She was good too here. She attempted to scold Dipali while still trying to keep an open mind of sorts.

Padmini, Trishna and Madhu have the same dynamic as they did in previous episode. And Padmini seems to have discovered the pleasures of sarcasm. She knows talking and slapping is useless, so she is going to wait patiently and bid her time for Madhu to realize what was wrong about what she did. Then maybe she'll say I told you so. 

Madhu still doesn't get what has Padmini so worried. It's not that she didn't file a report. It's that she is getting in over her head with gangsters.

RK and Madhu on the set. Madhu is taunting him. I thought the idea was to ignore him? πŸ˜• Aryan calls her to speak and t was sweet. Aryan did say one thing, however, those who can't keep promises are weak. So how weak is Madhu for promising to meet Aryan despite promising Padmini she won't meet him? I will say this though, she was hesitant about setting a date for Padmini's sake. So she still places some value on Padmini's advice.

RK's reaction was true to character. Nothing suprising really. But just how many times is he going to yell Pack up! and still have directors and producers wanting to work with him?

Aryan and Sultan. Sultan's anger was there. His eyes showed it. And this is a person who does not believe in second chances .. what have you gotten yourself into RK? But my doubt is, will he include Madhu in this seeing as she is his wife?

And Madhu's trusty spray is back. The photographers, who btw were not at all inconspicuous and seriously horrible as spies, were hired by RK! πŸ˜²
Quick question: Was it actually RK or Bittooji on RK's orders? By orders I mean the one given in yesterday's episode to look in to the mystery man. Was this Bittooji's interpretation of the order?
Nonetheless, the result is evident. Madhu is back in RK mansion.

Precap: Radhaji's slap for RK.. was it because he should know better than to say something like that about Madhu who would never do anything like what he was implying, or because she believes he has no right to say anything about Madhu's life or because she thinks he is lying?
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
a very boring and forgetful episode πŸ₯± i said a lot about it in media articles thread so won't repeat it here..

the only one scene which i really liked was Sikky-Dips fight..Sikky is firm with Dipali this time and he clarifies that he knows both had a past...RK ki biwi, uski nafrat, uski hug, what has Dipali to do with it? surprising, Dipali again escaped from his questions but this time Sikky won't listen..he needs answers from Dipali and a final yes or no ...from the look of it, he will expose them very soon...thankfully Radha is also hearing their convo and plz mataji , do something about it...Radha & Dipali kitchen scene was also well done...Radha asking her in the most polite way but Dips lying again..infact Sikky covering up for her...and warns her..πŸ‘

another scene which I liked was Padmini questioning Madhu...she was taunting Madhu & now Madhu lost her trust...Madhu is all confused , she wants Aryan and wants to satisfy her mother both..sigh ! Trishna again defending Madhu, I don't get it,  what's her agenda afterall ?

On the sets, Madhu taunting RK , making him go red πŸ˜‘😎 like a red light signal...i liked his acting more and more with Shradha...he does say his lines with perfection, although i don't understand howcome a film is shot at one location only with the heroine wearing the same costume of different colors?πŸ₯± 

Madhu chatting with Aryan and promised him that she will come soon..ha ha ha..why make false promises with the child and hurt him even more? what about her promise to Padmini? πŸ˜• RK watching her and gave Aryan a piece of mind for disturbing his shot πŸ˜† he didn't know who he was talking to, he almost made up his mind ke 2 din mein Madhu ko kisi se pyar ho gaya πŸ€’ I expected him to be smarter than this, ye nazar rakhi hai? those cartoons were roaming around Madhu the whole day clicking her pics , usko pata nahi chalega?  anyhow it was a bakwas idea...no comments on Aryan Sultan scene..useless πŸ˜” kehne se koi strong nahi banta..

precap, chaanta laga to RK this time  well deserved again...total count of slaps to RK = 7 πŸ˜†both the moms are on a rampage...good going πŸ₯³ but therez no confusion this time ke both will not sudhrofy and keep spilling more zehar on each other πŸ₯Ί 

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

RK's reaction was true to character. Nothing suprising really. But just how many times is he going to yell Pack up! and still have directors and producers wanting to work with him?

that's what i pointed out...how many times pack up?  shooting hoti nahi hai pack up pehle 🀣pack up means kitna loss to the producer? lakhs of money..and what about the other actors/actresses working the movie? aren't their dates wasted? or is it only Shradha and RK? every time the reason for pack up is Madhu πŸ˜† and why does Madhu has to be present in each and every shot? there are tens of technicians working on the movie set, only the hairdresser is required to be on stand by? πŸ€’ how far is the set from Madhu's home? walking distance? πŸ˜† blooperdom πŸ˜”
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Enjoyable drama and flowing episode. Liked it. You should watch it. Serious. 

>>>>madhu needs to trade the pepper spray for a fly swatter...rk is everywhere she turns just bugging!

Syl, 

Madhu used her pepper spray and she is now going to get Saasu-Power. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£[Per Precap, Radhaji slapped RK when Madhu went to confront him.]
And slapping continues in MBVerse πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I am loving the drama. I just love it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ETA
Man ! I forgot to tell you...Sikky !! My Man !! My Hero !!!! What Dhobhi he had become. Straight from Ramayan. Dhobhighaat khol ke rakh diya and Dips ki Dhulai ki...Surf -Excel aur Ariel mix kar ke Whirlpool Washing Machine mein πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
In english - Sikky has become the washerman and he supercleaned Dips in high powered Whirlpool Washing machine using Surf-Excel and Ariel washing powders. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  

Now Sikky, RK ko nahin chodega. RK teri shaamat aa gayi for hugging Dips. Poor Guy, I cannot even console him now πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  [In English- Sikky will not leave RK]

If Sikky is not enough, RK by taking panga with Aryan, has unleashed Sultan's anger against him. RK toh gaya. He should seriously revisit his waseeyat (Will) plan, call his lawyer and bequeath his property before he actually goes laa-pata (missing) or is dead. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Also its high time, the producer of the film comes to RK and warns him to behave. That Pack-up was totally unnecessary.😳

RK's case is like...jab geedhad ki maut aati hai toh shaher ki taraf bhaagta hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

And I agree Radhaji almost never minds her business. But I guess that is what joint families are all about in India.

what is her business Sona? her family is her business, she's the head of the family..and theirs is not a joint family, it's a dysfunctional family..none of them can stand each other..from a long time she was away from the family affairs hence they are all messed up..till the time you have one person with a danda, families disintegrate in no time..and her family needs her intervention..who else will sort out this RK Dips scandal ? 🀒  also, if it's none of her business, she shouldn't have slapped RK
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The main attraction of today's episode was Sikky and his behavior with Dipali. Sikky's character is being improved as in he sees something cooking up between his wife and RK. He is firm with Dipali and intends to take some concrete action. Good going Sikky, keep it up! πŸ‘ I hope Radhaji doesn't mess up this issue further with her interference.

Padmini allows Madhu to go to work ... the best idea would be to lock her up and throw away the key.  What's Trishna up to? She seems to be helping Madhu do whatever she wishes. Madhu taunts RK which makes him see red. Top it up with her talking animatedly on her phone and RK assumes it is the stranger whose identity Madhu isn't ready to reveal. RK snatches the phone and gives a piece of his mind without verifying who is on the other end. Poor Aryan, gets a bashing and he communicates the same to Sultan. Sultan seemed angry; I wonder what his next course of action will be. Will he quiz Madhu or straightaway go for RK?

RK breaks Madhu's phone πŸ˜² and assures her that he will replace it with a better one. The famous RK dialouge 'Pack Up' follows πŸ˜† Do they ever work?

You disappoint me Bittuji (and Rk). What kind of people did he hire to keep an eye on Madhu! Someone stupid enough to click her picture and another following her on a bike? Any kid would understand there were people following. Why was Madhu's picture needed in the first place ... to prove that he was in fact following Madhu? Anyone would recognize given the unwanted  publicity she has had in the past six months. Madhu was in a trance-like mood when she started for the studio so she didn't catch on immediately that something was amiss, but she caught the three hoodlums on her way back home, who got a nice shower of pepper spray. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The precap shows Madhu at RK mansion probably questioning him as to why he's having her followed. Seems like it's the season of motherly slaps as after Padmini slapping Madhu yesterday,  it's going to be Radhaji turn to slap RK tomorrow.  I feel she slapped him for his implied comment about Madhu spending nights outside her home.