Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even I am tired of abusing one person that seems to enjoy it.Why give her the satisfaction.Must better to kill Taani off than anything else.and then she can go on and forth with her favourite couple.

P.S.If your reading this Palki I advice you to keep it to one couple shows only because you dont know the meaning of EQUALITY 
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well said megha.. seriously kill taani's character so dat we can peacefully quit the show.. bt don't use them as props!!!! I'm seriously done with this show! roj roj sirf taarey ko show mein dhund ke thak gayi hoon..Edited by kady_taarey - 11 years ago
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pimples

Even I am tired of abusing one person that seems to enjoy it.Why give her the satisfaction.Must better to kill Taani off than anything else.and then she can go on and forth with her favourite couple.

P.S.If your reading this Palki I advice you to keep it to one couple shows only because you dont know the meaning of EQUALITY 

Yeah actually...i just want taani's character to end and let the show go on till when they want...but plz dont butcher taani's character and taarey
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kady_taarey

well said megha.. seriously kill taani's character so dat we can peacefully quit the show.. bt don't use them as props!!!! I'm seriously done with this show! roj roj sirf taarey ko show mein dhund ke thak gayi hoon..

are ek baar ko, atoms, unme electrons protons neutron is dikh jayenge, but u cant find taarey in d3 episodes
ashkaa thumbnail

Not only taani,but rey should also be killed .I dont wanna see rey with anyother gal.If taarey is killed we all will happily quit the crap show.

cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actully this is the main reason i cant stop watching it already n just becoj of taani mai kahi na kahi coonected hoon is show se bt if cvs dont change own mind or finally did not take decision about it so clearly listen cvs stop watching it permanent😡😡n if taani is the reason n they didnot show this character properly toh plz kill my fav character😭 mai apne dil pe pthar rakh lungi 😆
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hai rabba,mai bach gayi re is torture se.Dnt wtcd d epi,bcz jst knew tat tr is ntg fr us.Hel annoying...Pata nahi cv's ko humse kya dushmani hai...
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly!! CVs should just kill Taani's character!! Right now, just coz of her I am watching the show.. By chance, agar ek scene mill jaye toh.. But CVs humpe daya drishti nahi dikhayenge!! Arrggh!! Frustrated!!
CVs ke paas ab bas yeh solution hai.. Its been weeks since humne TaaRey/Taani ka koi dhang ka scene dekha ho.. Koi meaningful scene dekha ho!! This is the limit.. Patience ki bhi limit hoti hai!!!
Next week bhi no hopes for Taani scene!!
I seriously feel really bad for VD at times!!! :(
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha_TAAREY

Hai rabba,mai bach gayi re is torture se.Dnt wtcd d epi,bcz jst knew tat tr is ntg fr us.Hel annoying...Pata nahi cv's ko humse kya dushmani hai...

lucky u...getting jealous...
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashkaa

Not only taani,but rey should also be killed .I dont wanna see rey with anyother gal.If taarey is killed we all will happily quit the crap show.

they wont do us such favor...i dont care abt anything till taani doesnt get proper space