Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Kashish (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

jayasree.rao

Goldie

jayasree.rao

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Madamji,Very well written.The beauty in your writing is that we feel as if we are a part of the scene watching it in  person.

Given an oppertunity you will be a great screen play writer

We could enjoy what ever we have missed in the serial..Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Kashish (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I always thought it would have been lovely to see them dance at the convention. U have  made this happen so well it's like seeing it live. Love all ur FF and oS I will definetly miss them more than anyone else. After working all day watching KTLK and reading such lovely love stories has become a real pleasure in life. Will miss u all.

Suvika.

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Another good one Sujatha. I remember when this episode was aired, the precap was if Ashni will dance at the conference... and when it aired and Nidhi ran out I had this huge feeling of let-down. Cry  And then again during the dargah confession, everything upto the confession was going great... and then bam! Rohan and Armaan do the honors... again I had a huge let-down there... and today with this OS you have fulfilled another wish of mine... this is how I had imagined the sequences to happen...

At that time I guess none of us were aware with how these CVs worked and so my anticipation was so high... so loved the changes you made... first Ashni danced, yipee!, then the outburst from Nidhi and Ashu's comforting words along with the ILU declaration on the beech... gosh! why did these CVs not understand the basic things! Of course they probably had other issues trying to get the dance or even the confession to happen, you know BDs, etc. 

And then all that he told to Armaan, here he told to Nidhi, wow, just wow! Embarrassed  Which girl would not love to hear all that? So, beautifully done Sujatha. 

And Sujatha, today's little chupa-chupi game in Ashni's kitchen reminded me of the pakda-pakdi you had in the other OS Khwaish... not the same, but Ashni were in a similar playful mood, it was cute.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.-deepali17-

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Wow Sujathaji - ever since I received the indication of the pm I wanted to go read but alas duty was calling. Brilliant work. You brought that whole episode back to me in flash. 

Wish the CV's had written the show like you and the other writers of our show. Well waiting for another  episode OS from you.

I have not been able to create a gmail id as yet home computer still under the doldrums.

Suvika.

harsha6

Groupbie

harsha6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Awesume...u hav written it so beautifully ;)
i wish ktlk wud hav shown it dis mch nycly..thnkzz alot..
nd i just luv ashu's lines..where he has depictd nidhi' presence in hz life so vry nycly..

Suvika.

shreyalvishra

Goldie

shreyalvishra

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
great os di really beautiful Clap

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchshah

Beautiful update...

I see we can have a pattern in here...all the vital scenes in which the TV series failed us the fans...can be a part of a OS!! I remembered the original Ashu...i had loved the casting!! No doubt SK as Ashu grew on me...but the Burger scene reminded me of Monish Behl...Broken HeartHis "hey doc!!!" was heart-warming!!!!

I loved the dance scene...n the beach climax...was outstandingClapClap

made my day...after a power packed work day!!

Thanks for the PM...

thank you Ruchira...in this OS..for once..there was no actor for me..there was only Ashu...who was a blend of both MB and SK...

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oaz30

Suja I love you babe... You have taken one of my all time favorite scene and brought it to life. To me MB embodied ashu and the voice that he had the tone he used I could hear him voicing out these words, 

Thud Shari goes back to ashni land 

LOL thank you Shari...i could hear the THUD believe me..LOL

BTW, where is your chapter?? Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top