Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Kashish (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow Sujataji, Very cute depiction of KASHISH. Memoirs of Mumbai convention surfaced while reading. Very emotional and perfect writing. Liked it. Keep writing to keep the forum alive.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Kashish (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
edited..deleted..

Edited by mudraswathi - 15 March 2013 at 1:09am

fanktlk

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Now i know what it means by saying having the best of both world... This OS is the best of Ashu...

MB's dialogue delivery, his voice saying "the dialogue" and SK's charm, charisma... Truly Ashu!!

I fell in love with Ashu when Ashu said.. I love you Dr. Nidhi Verma, very much... :)
I cried when Ashu said to Armaan... I miss her Armaan very much.. 

I rewond the scene multiple times to capture the pause, the hesitation between "hawaa ki tarah meri..meri saason" 

I fell in love with Ashu even more with the Kerala track. AshNi's  first hug was very special indeed... I loved SK depicting the scene... I didn't miss his entire body tremble when Nidhi ran towards him, his hesitation, he stood like a rock and then slowly wrapping his arms around her.

This truly reminded me of the "Best of Ashu", backed with KP's hard hitting punches.. Each dialogue lingers on... ... 

Thank you for such a beautiful OS.

May i add.. i had tears in my eyes... I will miss this Ashu... not MB, not SK... but MB, SK and KP put together... 

Edited by fanktlk - 14 March 2013 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raomudraswathiSuvika.

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
awesome sujatha ji..ClapClap
u gave the scene soo much more meaning and a completely new outlook which we all seeked in our hearts ...StarStar
thank uBig smile

Suvika.

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpHugHeartClap

Suvika.

aksuji

Goldie

aksuji

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
wowww...di...so emotinal ...sooo beautiful...kashish...u revived all the memories...its amazingly superb os...loved it...really loved it...Hug for u...

Suvika.

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
It is nice but t cannot be this short... Smile
Confession in conference could have been wonderful... Blushing
They brought Mallika in all unwanted times and places and spoiled the show...
They rushed through the falling in love process and prolonged Mallika's scenes...there are few episodes, have not watched them till today (after seeing kal dekhiye, missed those).
Please extend this...what they said to each other after confession...we need more..Day Dreaming

Edited by Anjani9 - 14 March 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

pouting face emoticon mera aur mere FF titles ka mazaak banrahaa hain yahaan par...no more OS from now on...jao sab...smiley face crying emoticon
[/QUOTE]

Who is doing all this...Girls stop this...I am here to support her...Tongue

jayasree.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top