Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

OS - Kashish (Page 4)

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

One of my favourites... so soothing, so sweet... in such a silky voice... for our AshNi here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-6Iv_Cy_mQ

lovely song Tupu Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

the confession was amazing loved this os uts beautiful Thanks fot posting it

happy birthday emoticon ONCE AGAIN JYOTHI...GLAD U LIKE IT...
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Absolute bliss...u gave us yet another memory to cherish...sorry, for being absent on ur posts these days...my college's annual fest this weekend...will be free from monday..Big smile

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by sukirti

Awesome OS Sujatha ji, well on this I think you read my mind coz when Nidhi ran from the ball room dance in just matter of seconds I imagined the same scene I mean beach side confrontation coz in Mumbai beach toh complusory tha naa..

It was awesome brought tears in my eyes again... I wish aise writers hume serial mein bhi milte..

thank you Sukirti...and yes, we can't have a Mumbai shot without a beech scene...that beech romance has a special touch...Embarrassed

Exactly that's why I want season 2 in Mumbai..

Suvika.

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I love reading all your work this one is just too good I remember how all of us wanted ashutosh to tell Nidhi and wanted them to dance together aap nay toh hamare khawish poori kar de thank you I think the covention was one of the highlights of the serial thank you Sujata fab work

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Absolute bliss...u gave us yet another memory to cherish...sorry, for being absent on ur posts these days...my college's annual fest this weekend...will be free from monday..Big smile

thank you Deepali...no problem..enjoy the fest...Big smile

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by turags

Awesome OS Sujatha ji, well on this I think you read my mind coz when Nidhi ran from the ball room dance in just matter of seconds I imagined the same scene I mean beach side confrontation coz in Mumbai beach toh complusory tha naa..

It was awesome brought tears in my eyes again... I wish aise writers hume serial mein bhi milte..

thank you Sukirti...and yes, we can't have a Mumbai shot without a beech scene...that beech romance has a special touch...Embarrassed

Exactly that's why I want season 2 in Mumbai..

i know..thats why I based Teri Ore in Mumbai...LOL

suku_07

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

I love reading all your work this one is just too good I remember how all of us wanted ashutosh to tell Nidhi and wanted them to dance together aap nay toh hamare khawish poori kar de thank you I think the covention was one of the highlights of the serial thank you Sujata fab work

yes Dr Babs..that convention was indeed one of the highlights of the serial...thank you..Big smile

Go to top