Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

OS - Kashish (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

neelimapn4

Senior Member

neelimapn4

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 790

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I just couldn't read Kashish yesterday even if I knew you had sent me the pm...even today I found
it very very difficult to get time... But I Just Couldn't Resist The Temptation...
 
WOW !!   I am mesmerised... completely spellbound...
The first half took me down the memory lane..but the twist given by you in the second half is
simply marvelous...the dance was like a dream..Nidhi's outburst on the beach.. and Ashu's
confession were breathtaking...The AshNi poster at the beginning helped me to visualise the
whole sequence with SK-KK pair.. and I tell you,I was in dreamland...
The song for the dance is very beautiful...
 
Suja you are spoiling us..your FFs and OSs are so tempting...they make us forget our daily
duties..I feel like running away from the mundane routine and immersing myself in the
heavenly world created by you...
 
We are getting many of our wishes fullfilled in the remaining episodes of the show..and I find
a lots of similarities to the scenes you have written.. like AshNi's pakda-pakdi in kitchen and 
Ashu's phone call to DB...
 
Thanks for this wonderful OS..    Tadap,Khwaaish and now Kashish have portrayed  AshNi 
expressing so varied emotions..We keep on falling in love with their Divine Love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Kashish (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepaligupta197

IF-Rockerz

deepaligupta197

Joined: 12 March 2013

Posts: 5328

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
aesome... sujataji!ur ff n os r addicting n they portray ashni beyond imagination ...they r more beautiful in ur stories than the reel ktlk...actualy i hv a request... remembr the kerala scene where nidhi is wandering aimlessly with neela asman(silsila...my fav) as the BG. I jst luv that scene dispalying her inner turmoil of feelng. cld u plz write an os for that scene ending with some beautiful dailogue xchnge n ofcrse both decidng to fight d wrld n not givng up their relationship...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20349

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelimapn4

I just couldn't read Kashish yesterday even if I knew you had sent me the pm...even today I found
it very very difficult to get time... But I Just Couldn't Resist The Temptation...
 
WOW !!   I am mesmerised... completely spellbound...
The first half took me down the memory lane..but the twist given by you in the second half is
simply marvelous...the dance was like a dream..Nidhi's outburst on the beach.. and Ashu's
confession were breathtaking...The AshNi poster at the beginning helped me to visualise the
whole sequence with SK-KK pair.. and I tell you,I was in dreamland...
The song for the dance is very beautiful...
 
Suja you are spoiling us..your FFs and OSs are so tempting...they make us forget our daily
duties..I feel like running away from the mundane routine and immersing myself in the
heavenly world created by you...
 
We are getting many of our wishes fullfilled in the remaining episodes of the show..and I find
a lots of similarities to the scenes you have written.. like AshNi's pakda-pakdi in kitchen and 
Ashu's phone call to DB...
 
Thanks for this wonderful OS..    Tadap,Khwaaish and now Kashish have portrayed  AshNi 
expressing so varied emotions..We keep on falling in love with their Divine Love

thank you Neelima...I had started typing this chapter around 5.30 yesterday evening and posted it around 7...the scene was pretty intense..no two ways about it but none of the dialogues were mine...they were the same dialogues that were there in KTLK...I just jotted them down from youtube and changed the context...

generally when a confession takes place, its either the girl tells the boy or the boy tells the girl...but in the serial..their friends told and all our hopes got dashed and we ended up feeling so let down..this was my way of trying to create another sweet memory of AshNi and thinking..kaash aisa hua hota...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20349

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

aesome... sujataji!ur ff n os r addicting n they portray ashni beyond imagination ...they r more beautiful in ur stories than the reel ktlk...actualy i hv a request... remembr the kerala scene where nidhi is wandering aimlessly with neela asman(silsila...my fav) as the BG. I jst luv that scene dispalying her inner turmoil of feelng. cld u plz write an os for that scene ending with some beautiful dailogue xchnge n ofcrse both decidng to fight d wrld n not givng up their relationship...

thank you Deepali...

Even I wish the Kerala track had been handled differently...and as for anther OS...i don't know..have some personal things and will be tied up for the next few days...lets see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

syedzoya

IF-Dazzler

syedzoya

Joined: 08 February 2013

Posts: 3959

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
It was so heart touching sujha di...beautiful os...U made me cry i still had tears in my eyes...The first scenes remembered me all the mumbai convention scenes and the finishing touch u gave was just superb... A big thanks for this beautiful os...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20349

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syedzoya

It was so heart touching sujha di...beautiful os...U made me cry i still had tears in my eyes...The first scenes remembered me all the mumbai convention scenes and the finishing touch u gave was just superb... A big thanks for this beautiful os...

you are most welcome Zoya..hope your hand is better now...take care...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Joined: 06 September 2012

Posts: 2401

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I am so sorry for being late, too much caught with work and studies Ouch...

Coming to chapter , it is very very beautiful , you gave back those days where I fell in love with ASHNi ..Kaassh CV's kuch aise hi likthe . loved ASHNi dance and ASHu's struggle to hide his emotions ...He was so much in love with Nidhi , ready to do anything to make her life better , that is what drived me to this show Smile

Nidhi venting out her pain and Ashu standing behind her and pouring his heart out ...Waah ji  Why didnt CV's thought something like this , superb writing ClapClap

Loved it Big smile

Thank you Sujatha di for giving this wonderful OS Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20349

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

I am so sorry for being late, too much caught with work and studies Ouch...

Coming to chapter , it is very very beautiful , you gave back those days where I fell in love with ASHNi ..Kaassh CV's kuch aise hi likthe . loved ASHNi dance and ASHu's struggle to hide his emotions ...He was so much in love with Nidhi , ready to do anything to make her life better , that is what drived me to this show Smile

Nidhi venting out her pain and Ashu standing behind her and pouring his heart out ...Waah ji  Why didnt CV's thought something like this , superb writing ClapClap

Loved it Big smile

Thank you Sujatha di for giving this wonderful OS Big smile

no problem Sai...studies come first...but glad you could catch up...i so wanted them to at least try and dance for a few moments before she runs away...but didn't get to see it...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Kashish - Therav oddgalout 7 382 21 November 2011 at 9:18pm
By oddgalout

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.