Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Sujataji, Very cute depiction of KASHISH. Memoirs of Mumbai convention surfaced while reading. Very emotional and perfect writing. Liked it. Keep writing to keep the forum alive.πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
edited..deleted.. Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now i know what it means by saying having the best of both world... This OS is the best of Ashu...

MB's dialogue delivery, his voice saying "the dialogue" and SK's charm, charisma... Truly Ashu!!

I fell in love with Ashu when Ashu said.. I love you Dr. Nidhi Verma, very much... :)
I cried when Ashu said to Armaan... I miss her Armaan very much.. 

I rewond the scene multiple times to capture the pause, the hesitation between "hawaa ki tarah meri..meri saason" 

I fell in love with Ashu even more with the Kerala track. AshNi's  first hug was very special indeed... I loved SK depicting the scene... I didn't miss his entire body tremble when Nidhi ran towards him, his hesitation, he stood like a rock and then slowly wrapping his arms around her.

This truly reminded me of the "Best of Ashu", backed with KP's hard hitting punches.. Each dialogue lingers on... ... 

Thank you for such a beautiful OS.

May i add.. i had tears in my eyes... I will miss this Ashu... not MB, not SK... but MB, SK and KP put together... 
Edited by fanktlk - 11 years ago
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome sujatha ji..πŸ‘πŸ‘
u gave the scene soo much more meaning and a completely new outlook which we all seeked in our hearts ...⭐️⭐️
thank uπŸ˜ƒ
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowww...di...so emotinal ...sooo beautiful...kashish...u revived all the memories...its amazingly superb os...loved it...really loved it...πŸ€— for u...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is nice but t cannot be this short... 😊
Confession in conference could have been wonderful... ☺️
They brought Mallika in all unwanted times and places and spoiled the show...
They rushed through the falling in love process and prolonged Mallika's scenes...there are few episodes, have not watched them till today (after seeing kal dekhiye, missed those).
Please extend this...what they said to each other after confession...we need more..
Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

mera aur mere FF titles ka mazaak banrahaa hain yahaan par...no more OS from now on...jao sab...
[/QUOTE]

Who is doing all this...Girls stop this...I am here to support her...πŸ˜›
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madamji,Very well written.The beauty in your writing is that we feel as if we are a part of the scene watching it in  person.

Given an oppertunity you will be a great screen play writer

We could enjoy what ever we have missed in the serial..Thank you.
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always thought it would have been lovely to see them dance at the convention. U have  made this happen so well it's like seeing it live. Love all ur FF and oS I will definetly miss them more than anyone else. After working all day watching KTLK and reading such lovely love stories has become a real pleasure in life. Will miss u all.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another good one Sujatha. I remember when this episode was aired, the precap was if Ashni will dance at the conference... and when it aired and Nidhi ran out I had this huge feeling of let-down. πŸ˜­  And then again during the dargah confession, everything upto the confession was going great... and then bam! Rohan and Armaan do the honors... again I had a huge let-down there... and today with this OS you have fulfilled another wish of mine... this is how I had imagined the sequences to happen...

At that time I guess none of us were aware with how these CVs worked and so my anticipation was so high... so loved the changes you made... first Ashni danced, yipee!, then the outburst from Nidhi and Ashu's comforting words along with the ILU declaration on the beech... gosh! why did these CVs not understand the basic things! Of course they probably had other issues trying to get the dance or even the confession to happen, you know BDs, etc. 

And then all that he told to Armaan, here he told to Nidhi, wow, just wow! πŸ˜³  Which girl would not love to hear all that? So, beautifully done Sujatha. 

And Sujatha, today's little chupa-chupi game in Ashni's kitchen reminded me of the pakda-pakdi you had in the other OS Khwaish... not the same, but Ashni were in a similar playful mood, it was cute.πŸ˜›