Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sukirti

Exactly that's why I want season 2 in Mumbai..

i know..thats why I based Teri Ore in Mumbai...πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bc123456

I love reading all your work this one is just too good I remember how all of us wanted ashutosh to tell Nidhi and wanted them to dance together aap nay toh hamare khawish poori kar de thank you I think the covention was one of the highlights of the serial thank you Sujata fab work

yes Dr Babs..that convention was indeed one of the highlights of the serial...thank you..πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: turags

ONCE AGAIN JYOTHI...GLAD U LIKE IT...

thanks sujja ji for the wishes

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

πŸ˜ƒ Yeh khayal mujhe bhi aaya Mudraji... Alongwith Kekta... She is following Tekta too... πŸ˜† Teri Ore, Tum Se Hi...

Adding to the Tekta list, ek title main bhi suggest kar doon Turagsdi?? "Tum Bin" Kaisa rahega??

BTW... nice name: Kekta... and the new spelling kompete...🀣

Iss baat per mujhe ek joke yaad aaya... Govt. job mein ek candidate ko Mantriji ki sifarish se select karna tha...Per us candidate ko kuch bhi nahi aata tha...  Jo kuch bhi poocha, sab mein 0... Thak-haarker Formality interview mein ek penalist ne poochha: "Coffee ki spelling likhiye, agar ek bhi letter correct huwa toh bhi chalega..." Candidate ne spelling likhi: "Kauphy" 🀣 Needless to say, candidate ko job toh phir bhi mil hi gaya per interviewer abhi bhi comatose hai... πŸ˜†

mera aur mere FF titles ka mazaak banrahaa hain yahaan par...no more OS from now on...jao sab...
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woh bhooli daastaan lo phir yaad aagayi...nazar ke saamne ghata c cha gayi...Too good yaar πŸ‘ aapne phir puraani yaadein tazaa kardi... 😭
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Woh bhooli daastaan lo phir yaad aagayi...nazar ke saamne ghata c cha gayi...Too good yaar πŸ‘ aapne phir puraani yaadein tazaa kardi... 😭

πŸ˜ƒ thank you Mithalee...
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update...

I see we can have a pattern in here...all the vital scenes in which the TV series failed us the fans...can be a part of a OS!! I remembered the original Ashu...i had loved the casting!! No doubt SK as Ashu grew on me...but the Burger scene reminded me of Monish Behl...πŸ’”His "hey doc!!!" was heart-warming!!!!

I loved the dance scene...n the beach climax...was outstandingπŸ‘πŸ‘

made my day...after a power packed work day!!

Thanks for the PM...

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
edited..deleted..

Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Suja I love you babe... You have taken one of my all time favorite scene and brought it to life. To me MB embodied ashu and the voice that he had the tone he used I could hear him voicing out these words, 

Thud Shari goes back to ashni land 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited...

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago