How Many Of You want this show to end see pg 5 [DT:12] - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Yaaa...I miss Greeny Red πŸ˜†

Khoob jamega rang...jab mil baithenge 3 yaar...

Harilal, Ummi aur Bagpiper πŸ˜†
sanskaari nani ko aisa mat bolo

varna tumhari bhi shaadi karwa degi...πŸ˜†
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

I dont understand why ppl go spying on others AT...is that VERY MATURE?????

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aur kya karenge...they themselves hate the show..
Sum ppl here are claiming to like the show...but instead of talking abt the show they are more interested in seeing what we are talking about... πŸ˜†

If they spend 2 hrs on the forum then in that 1 hr 45 mins they see what we are doing and next 5 mins are spent on reporting..."Mod mod dekho ye log kya bol rahe hain...inko punish karo" πŸ˜† ...And next 10 mins in bashing YM fans...

And they say...I love the show...its the best show...BUT they should not show the India part... πŸ˜† Matlab complaints unko bhi hai... πŸ˜† ...They too dont want the current storyline..,.but when we say the same thing we are bashing and immature...

Who posted that the couple had no passion in the confession scene?? Not a YM fan for sure !! πŸ˜†

Tum karo to raas leela..
Hum kare toh character dheela

sanskaari nani ko aisa mat bolo
varna tumhari bhi shaadi karwa degi...πŸ˜†

If I told my Nani..
I wanna marry a guy who I met 1 month ago...and m not sure yet if he loves me...but he needs a green card asap...which I can get him...by marrying him...And oh ya...I dont have the first clue about his family and origins,...and who cares abt meeting them or taking permission...for all you know the guy cud be an underworld mafia...

My Nani wud say,...Beta instead of letting you commit this suicide...lemme kill you with my bare hands... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sourya...
Why do u open such topics yaar..
Lol...I am trying to not get into this isiliye ignored this topic yesterday...but I was told about some posts here and seeing them compelled me to reply...

Forget it yaar...Dont open posts...it adds to the forum activity...and affects the ranking process...why are you contributing to it??

Faltu me ppl are dragging YM into all this...what has she done to get bashed...

Abhi lemme do my job that gets me the paycheck πŸ˜† ...!! Bahut time pass kar liya...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aur kya karenge...they themselves hate the show..
Sum ppl here are claiming to like the show...but instead of talking abt the show they are more interested in seeing what we are talking about... πŸ˜†

If they spend 2 hrs on the forum then in that 1 hr 45 mins they see what we are doing and next 5 mins are spent on reporting..."Mod mod dekho ye log kya bol rahe hain...inko punish karo" πŸ˜† ...And next 10 mins in bashing YM fans...

And they say...I love the show...its the best show...BUT they should not show the India part... πŸ˜† Matlab complaints unko bhi hai... πŸ˜† ...They too dont want the current storyline..,.but when we say the same thing we are bashing and immature...

Who posted that the couple had no passion in the confession scene?? Not a YM fan for sure !! πŸ˜†

Tum karo to raas leela..
Hum kare toh character dheela
brains nahin hai bechaare ke kya kaare...lol

maybe we should help them get a fundraiser
humein immature bolke khud woh hi karte hain...

kitne mature hai.shall we call them pappa?(with a thick gujrati accent)

Sourya...
Why do u open such topics yaar..
Lol...I am trying to not get into this isiliye ignored this topic yesterday...but I was told about some posts here and seeing them compelled me to reply...

Forget it yaar...Dont open posts...it adds to the forum activity...and affects the ranking process...why are you contributing to it??

Faltu me ppl are dragging YM into all this...what has she done to get bashed...

Abhi lemme do my job that gets me the paycheck πŸ˜† ...!! Bahut time pass kar liya...
vandu zindabad ...nahin karunga re..
I had thought of quitting the forum...and also detagged it from "My
Forums" but then itne acche namune mujhe kahin nahin milenge na is liye ana hi para...

waise I am jobless for the time being
SDS ke liye script work tha khatam hogaya...thats why I am disturbing you a lot...

well go do your job...will meet again later

If I told my Nani..
I wanna marry a guy who I met 1 month ago...and m not sure yet if he loves me...but he needs a green card asap...which I can get him...by marrying him...And oh ya...I dont have the first clue about his family and origins,...and who cares abt meeting them or taking permission...for all you know the guy cud be an underworld mafia...

My Nani wud say,...Beta instead of letting you commit this suicide...lemme kill you with my bare hands... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sab ki Nani itni brave nahin hoti na...ummi ki tarah kya karein

sab ki Nani itni brave nahin hoti na...ummi ki tarah kya karein
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by missfilmy

@Sanju:DO NOT say Yashashri fans, if u have problems with some people talk to them personally. We Yashashri fans know what Yashashri is doing and we respect her a lot. 

@May loved the songs u postedπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...

@Sanju - Oh my!...So 'woh' baat hai...I didn't even make the connection from your ID...I think I should feel sorry for you...So much hatred towards one person and her supporters...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago

Harilal to Ummi Naani -

Unse mili nazar ke mere hosh udd gaye..
Aisa hua asar ke mere hosh udd gaye πŸ˜†

OMG don't!...I can suddenly imagine them dancing to :

'Kajara muhobat wala, akhiyon mein aisa dala...Kajre ne lehli meri jaan...Hiye ve mein tere kurbaan...'

πŸ˜†