Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

DiehardYMfan

Coolbie

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
well I m sick and tired of the cvs ruining the characters day by day. Monkey Icon...so isse pehle its completely butchered. Monkey Emoticon...pls koi show ko end karwa de...
a sincere request from my side to the channel...END THIS SHOW ASAP...Monkey Icon

this show is damaged beyond repairs and even Brad Pitt cant save the show...Monkey Icons..

so ppl who are with me join here...

seems I activated the forum big time...

go and have a look at my reply on page 5 and also on those of Togepe30 and Ray...

I have not asked anyone to support me...if u feel exactly as I do.you can come here and show your thoughts...

and this is nothing about YASHASHRI...

I would have been happy to support Yashashri as the 37th lead.if there was a story..without story I would not even like her as the main lead...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 15 March 2013 at 2:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ddkingsunitaganguly-Swetha-jaisyjazztulip21-pranjal--Ray-leavesandwavesRockchickFaizatogepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Many Of You want this show to end see pg 5 [DT:12]" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I dont get why people say the show is ruined?Confused I for one am thoroughly enjoying this show (only the JaiMi bits not the boring family) because finally there is a serial on Indian TV that has shown love winning over the evil forces of people like Gayatri-Rammy and above even the notions of sacrifice and sanskaar. I for one can hardly believe that a serial is being this nice.LOL Plus I couldn't stand this show ending before they show a proper story between JaiMi. This show actually has so much potential! they can show Bhoomi adjusting in India etc etc...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garnet11SuShaanRocksfarabi-AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i dnt understand the reason to start such immature topic!! if you dnt like show then stop watching.. there r 10 or more shows on other channels u can switch to! starting such topic may hurt sentiments of loyal fans of the show. Seems you got some serious personal issues with the show? Clown show is gud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuShaanRocks-AkkiLuvsNBT-sita11

re123

IF-Dazzler

re123

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yes frm meLOL

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Lolzz...dusaron ke pet par hum kyun laath mare :P!! Badi mushkil se lead role mila hain, let them enjoy... I don't care yeh show kab tak chalta hain...bas iss show mein YM ko kuch strong scns mile, whr she cn prove her caliber...So, she cn move on from dis show n get better role:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitagangulykp_yasharanThe_May_Rosetogepe30

max_josh

max_josh

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
if u dont like it,  dont watch the show...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sita786SuShaanRockssita11

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveYM

Lolzz...dusaron ke pet par hum kyun laath mare :P!! Badi mushkil se lead role mila hain, let them enjoy... I don't care yeh show kab tak chalta hain...bas iss show mein YM ko kuch strong scns mile, whr she cn prove her caliber...So, she cn move on from dis show n get better role:)

Hope yashu get gud scenes too. this show is good n i support all. Jaimi Rocks

Edited by shruti999 - 14 March 2013 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

sita786

sita786

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i love dis show very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrsita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.