Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vikram clarifies about the similarity of oneday in  a movie blog which caught it first...great to see  a director come out and say..

"Ok, to clarify – The music of the Lootera teaser trailer hasn't been copied from One Day.

The theme is sourced from a small musical bit composed by Amit Trivedi for a song that's in the film, which we decided to expand and turn into a full fledged theme for the trailer.
Unfortunately it ends up sounding a lot like One Day but I assure you that it's coincidental.
When you (eventually) hear the song you will understand and see where the theme was born.

On Udaan – I have said this before and I will say it again (since I'm not allowed to live it down on this blog) that we made a mistake on the trailer. We structured it around the trailer of Where The Wild Things Are and we were lazy in correcting it later. And I take full responsibility for that and have never tried to defend it.

And as far as the credit for O. Henry goes, it isn't something that I've ever tried to hide, even when I wanted it to be a surprise and it was leaked to the press. It was always on the cover of the script and will be in the film loud and clear when the time comes.

I'm hoping this clarifies things somewhat, at least from my end…"

http://moifightclub.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/is-the-music-in-lootera-teaser-copied-from-one-day/

Leve thumbnail
i really like the trailers; hope the movie will be great too 😃
cool music too
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

Vikram clarifies about the similarity of oneday in  a movie blog which caught it first...great to see  a director come out and say..

"Ok, to clarify ' The music of the Lootera teaser trailer hasn't been copied from One Day.

The theme is sourced from a small musical bit composed by Amit Trivedi for a song that's in the film, which we decided to expand and turn into a full fledged theme for the trailer.
Unfortunately it ends up sounding a lot like One Day but I assure you that it's coincidental.
When you (eventually) hear the song you will understand and see where the theme was born.

On Udaan ' I have said this before and I will say it again (since I'm not allowed to live it down on this blog) that we made a mistake on the trailer. We structured it around the trailer of Where The Wild Things Are and we were lazy in correcting it later. And I take full responsibility for that and have never tried to defend it.

And as far as the credit for O. Henry goes, it isn't something that I've ever tried to hide, even when I wanted it to be a surprise and it was leaked to the press. It was always on the cover of the script and will be in the film loud and clear when the time comes.

I'm hoping this clarifies things somewhat, at least from my end'"

http://moifightclub.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/is-the-music-in-lootera-teaser-copied-from-one-day/

STFU Motwane,Its not a coincidence,Its a total ripoff...atleast have some respect for the origional composer and give him some credit..Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
ur username remind me off someone😆
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like it. But Sonakshi is looking tooo old for Ranveer. Still they look good together and refreshing. I am bored of the same old actors.
holi with rotten tomatoes 🤣

Originally posted by: rk_is_back

It's funny seeing some insecure Ranbir fan's reaction

which one's ?

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

ur username remind me off someone😆

who?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Maroon..lolz just a friend guy @ my work lol his name is victor and he always says "oh Lord"😆 sometimes I call him victor lord😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
you?🤣