VD | I'm A Virgin So Please Be Gentle! | AT #102

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Vivian Dsena, an Indian TV actor and a model, appears in Indian tele-serials. Vivian's hometown is Ujjain. His parents are Mrs. Shyamlata and Mr. Duncan Dsena. He has a sister, Parvara Garcia. He is of Indian and Portuguese descent. Vivian studied in a military school for two years, where he learned many sports including horse-riding. 

Early Career:
Vivian is a great fan of football and wanted to become a footballer. He did follow it and played in big tournaments till his college. Vivian is great fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and Jaffery.
Vivian did many ramps with all reputed brands like Levis, Flying Machine, SPYKARS, pepejeans etc. recently shot with Jet Airways and Pantaloons.

Television:
Vivian stared his career as Gladrags-2007 Contestant (Top 10). His first acting role was in Ekta Kapoor's Kasamh Se on Zee TV., Vivan's next project was Ganga on Colors and Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna on Star Plus.He played the lead role in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, as a hot and mysterious guy Abhay Raichand. The TV show produced by Ekta Kapoor is called the Indian version of the Twilight Saga.Currently He is playing Superstar RK in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Birthday:
28th June 1988

Sun-Sign:
Cancer

(Credit: http://wikibin.org/articles/abhay-raichand.html_)

Abhay Raichand is the main character in the Star One fictional Channel show, "Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani." The show and character is inspired from the Twilight series written by Stephanie Meyer. It is a contemporary, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between a non human and a mortal. Ekta Kapoor - the producer of the show can be given credit for creating the character of Abhay Raichand. Abhay is a strikingly handsome boy who completely has a mysterious disposition. He is a recluse and very unlike the Dehradun college. Abhay Raichand is a vampire and comes with a dark secret. Abhay is portrayed as charming, attractive and rude from outside.However, what is unknown to the world is a mystery man has selfless and giving nature and kind heart hidden within himself. Abhay has had past...here we can put abhay's story and how it's developing.. Abhay Raichand has a fair skin tone with a hard jaw. He has black, silky hair with a little bangish type cut in the front. He is very muscular and has broad shoulders. He is always seen in black and has a strike of pain sometimes in his eyes. Also, his eyes sometimes turn blue due to his super-natural powers. 

(Credit: Facebook and http://www.tinselgupshup.com/news/view/104/Madhubala...Ek-Junoon-indeed.html)

Rishabh Mohan Kundra : He is the Superstar for everyone outside RK Mansion. Rude, Arrogant, Egoistic, Snobbish, Lonely yet the one and only Charming Devil!!! No one can do anything once he decides against it...he is the guilty pleasure for all those girls out there who drool over him even after knowing that he is married and for his Biwi he is her Devil in name of Husband.. RK, the ultimate star of the fiction B-Town in this Tinsel Town's Serial, is always on stage...reciting dialogues, giving filmy touches to everything..it is almost like a teenage girl, who is lost in a world of her own...because she fears the reality...RK is the same...he so dislikes the reality that he always seems to stay in that world...a world which adores him...a world where he is second to nobody...a world which raves about him and craves him as nowhere else... he carries this world along with him.

Banners: --Shivu--(GlimpZ.Creations)
Write Up: Vivian Dsena Profile/IF
Pictures: Google

Edited by -Rasmi24- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

Vivian, I love you since the time I saw you in PKYEK, Abhay Raichand... You make my heart skip a beat everytime I look at you and see you on-screen and now as RK, I feel an adrenaline rush when you come in the frame... Muah! I love you
-Shivu--

The name says it all.your down to earth nature,ur superb acting,ur hearty smile with dimples,ur sexy smirk,ur irresistible charms and a mind blowing personality makes u the most hot shot and talented actor of tellywood.wish u a life full of achievements.
-Devilish grin

hey vivian you are an outstanding actor just great, fabulous,wonderful,amazing... u r very down to earth person.. you have an amazing smile,you have an super amazing personality.. wish you luck for all the upcoming success..you're delightful,Marvelous, Fantastic, fantabulous... in short we are lucky to have a gem like you.. love you vivian.. god bless you..
nidu_dsena

Vivian you are just amazing!! You are so handsome,HAWT,cute,sexy, Dashing, Fun loving person !!I love  your dimples when you smile..<3  Abhay Raichand was Abhay Raichand b'coz of u<3 And now You are awesome as RK !! The way you say RK's Killer dialogs just love it!!<3 Specially RK's Aahaan wtih the smirk<3  Keep Rocking !! Love you Vivian<3<3
-Rasmi24-

I HEART Abhay, LOVE RK and I CRAVE for Vivian.
May god bless you with lots and lots of success, name, fame, health and wealth.<3
hey our VD AT is luking awesome.
-Vivosh

I Have Never been so much Crazy for Anyone as im for U Vivian,U took my Breath Away as Abhay and now Rulling my Heart as RK and Love U all d more for Being Vivian Dsena !!<3U r soo Handsome,Dashing,Charming and Cute,Sweet and Innocent all at d same Time, A Deadly Combo of Everything, A Complete Package !!Proud to be ur Fan Superstar !
-love.abhay

hey Vivu, u're soo hott & dashing Love yewww...u're one & only handsome for me in the world..:) keep Rocking,smiling & Stay bless..:)
-Naughty_smile-

Vivian u make me so vivish U r one heck of talented gift to us by god 
in god's own golden glass ! may u keep doing such fab work and we all keep drooling on you.
-Ritzi12

Saw Vivian for the first Time As Abhay Raichand And Fell in Love with Abhay The day I first Saw him in The First Promo, Love at first sight. Vivian You are amazing and I am A Proud Fans of Yours
-Shreeya

Vivian Dsena He may not know it but his act and talent brings smile on my face. I love his naughty and down to earth nature .His eyes are so much built to wear skin of any character be it vampire or superstar. Wish him more of success and happiness in life. Hot sexy devil, evil-dark prince.Vivian Dsena ' Aahaan.. I wish he keep rocking and roaring like RK.
-emptyworld

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

ViVian..You're the king of expressions, the rock star, the charmer
An unmatchable portrayer of emotions and the ultimate romancer

Your captivating personality, your sensibility, your aura,
Your screen presence, your good looks''its all your charisma
 Your deeply emoting eyes, husky voice and your stylish demeanor

Your positivity, humility, modesty'.you make us fans prouder n prouder.Your sheer grace coupled with humorous and fun loving nature,Your one liners, teasing your costars, your interviews; we always treasure

-Deepali

Vivian Dsena you are a very strong reason why Madhubala Ek ISHQ Ek JUNOON is such a big super duper hit show. Rishabh Kundra(RK) is the heart of the show. You are doing a great JOB as RK. Always keep up your hard work and keep rocking.
-Dimple

VD he is an outstanding actor and charismatically sexy
-.shiva.

Vivian - A Hot sexy dark vampire and the Dashing Super star Rk , Just simply amazing..Vivian saw you in PKYEK first time as mysterious Vampire and i fell in love with you, you have that charm that attracts all the ladies to you , Abhay is very close to me but i also love you as super star Rk with your hilarious dialogues and your cute baby expressions
- xxAqeelahxx

Never seen a guy so CHARMINGLY HOT !! my day feels incmplete without seeing u as RK !!
-Zara.92

Vivian Dsena...i have fallen in love with you after the 1st promo of PKYEK.I loved you as hot vampy Abhay Raichand...now enjoying the charming devil RK.Your dashing looks,killer dimpled smile and sexy smirk makes my heart flutter.You are the best actor of tellywood...i'm proud to be your fan
- Monami_50

Vivian Dsena you are my idol. You give me strength in hard tymes whenever i see you on tv. Your down to earth nature makes me crazy abt u man. You are a great person i admire u from the bottom of my heart. I am proud to be your fan. I want u to achieve more in yoir life. Have more success. You rocked as abhay and now as rk and in future u will rock again love u vivian u r d best
-Deepak148

Vivian U are awesome performer...loved u as Abhay Raichand n now u r d best as Suparstar Rk...keep rocking...Love u
-sirja

Vivian Dsena you made me to love u to the core of my heart you made meiej worth watching
-Duaa92

The Vivian Desena. name saying all !! m ur admirer since PKYEK, u were brilliant as the epic vampire ABHAY RAICHAND !!  n now u ruling on our heart by portray RK the Super Star. whn Super Natural & Super Star comes together, it becomes Super Natural Star i.e. VIVIAN DSENA !! u r d only one whom I admire most. ur attitude brings so much sparks, ur bbb !! Dialogues delivery is jst awesome !! Vivian Dsena..anhaaa !!  God Bless !! Keep entertaining us Muaahaa !!!

- Prishiya

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

..Nominated..

Boroplus Gold awards 2011 Vivian Dsena Most Stylist Actor  

Golden Petal Award Rishabh Kundra- Madhubala - Vivian Dsena & Drashti Dhami Most Lokpriya Jodi 

Golden Petal Award Rishabh Kundra - Vivian Dsena for Most Lokpriya Face Male

Golden Petal Award Rishabh Kundra - Vivian Dsena Most Jaanbaaz Personalty

..Won..
Awarded a trophy as man of the match in Charity soccer match.

ITA- Gr8 Performer of The Year- Vivian Dsena

Golden Petal Award Rishabh Kundra- Vivian Dsena Most Lokpriya Naya Sadasya Male

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989321gyey13hzit.gif

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

aliciakeys
priankanabilana
-happilyunknown
harianjana

If you want to add your name. Press "Like"

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

Important Links

1. JOIN Vivian Dsena's Fan Club on India Forum here:-https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10046/vivian-dsena/

2. Superstar RK's Dialogs Thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3269727

3. Vote for Vivian in India Times Poll here:- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3376715

It's a sincere request to all do read the Rules before joining and kindly follow them.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3419613?pn=28

From now on VD AT will be monitored by : vivoash, -Rasmi24- and -Deepali-, --Shivu--

This means that before you come to the Dev Team [Gur, Shruti or Shifali] for help on AT issues, be it spamming, mocking etc, come to us!

please keep clean the AT & enjoy ..

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

Vivian Dsena

Abhay Raichand

Rishabh Kundra... urf RK

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congo shongo 4 d new AT guys..🥳
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

congo guys

tu agr mumbai me reh kr bhi VD se na mili toh fir tera wahan rehna bekar hai..🤣🤣