Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hi friends,as we all are watching ranveer in mental assylum for the last 2 or 3 episode...it seems like isomebody really conspire against him,in mental hospital the way he is being treated & the way his rings are removed,first of all i think that removing these things are part of a treatment in mental hospital but that person hass evil smile when he was removing his rings then one can persume that he is stealing these rings but no he has not stolen rings but  it was surprising when policeman shows ranveer cloth along with his rings to his family...it seems that everything was well planned...don't you think friends daljeet's mastermind can be behind this,becoz ranveer openly told daljeet that he will not get his kid,so may be daljeet want that ranveer should  be kept away till the birth of his child,so that he can get his child..may be cv do not want to disclose this secret just now & ranveer after coming out of mental assylum...can unearth this conspiracy of daljeet lateron..plz...leave your comments guys.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978starNafisaruaassshiLionessxomarjaSukuKiiDeewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is it a conspiracy against ranveer..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agree with u!!! daljeet is behind thss!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_suku

garnet11

garnet11

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Jazz may be behind this!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariomarja

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you

marja

hm_ind

hm_ind

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i think u r right, but daljeet has allready told sahiba that he never wanted this to happen, (ranveer missing) so I am not soure, let see

tiababes

baby97

baby97

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=garnet11]I have a feeling that Jazz may be behind this!!! [/QUOTE

ya..ur right. I also tink that jazz is behind this. I think daljeet nvr do this

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garnet11

I have a feeling that Jazz may be behind this!!!

Possible.

tiababes

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
anything is possible ... I was thinking of double role but your views makes more sense ... gosh now does this mean that sahiba will go to daljeet come on creative give little respect to the lady

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesashish_suku

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.