Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all, I am a silent reader on this forum... Ever since this Rubal character entered, it became pretty interesting... But his pairing with Latika looks really weird...she looks more like his aunt more than a love interest... Do you think the cvs should bring a new girl for him or stick with Latika??? Please give your feedback...

Cheers
Divya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Rubel. He's a good bad guy. I like the actor too. I loved when he was smiling while he was dancing during his fonction.
About Latika I don't think she seems too old. Some said the same for Pakhu. I think  it's due to the make up maybe. I like the jodi 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like their pair...Btwm Rubel s handsome...Latika also ok...They will make a great evil pair😉
ddking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you.. Even though the character of Latika is right for the setting(she can be a good vamp i feel hahaha ).. the actress playing her looks older to him in the serial.. But even Pankhuri doesn't look 18 years of age(the actress's actual age) but looks older.. So I think the makers should make Latika look younger..  Edited by ddking - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Least interested about Rubel, who being in her early 20s has nothing to do other than making evil plots along with his mother and talking non-sense whenever he opens his mouth...Whenever he confronts with Adi, he looks like a big loser to me...So why not Latika, another big loser for him...Together they will more think about PaYa than themselves..👎🏼.
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rubal & Latika Jodi is ready made from Hell 😆
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the feedback guys!!
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sameersaagar