Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Rubal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divya_09

Groupbie

divya_09

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hey all, I am a silent reader on this forum... Ever since this Rubal character entered, it became pretty interesting... But his pairing with Latika looks really weird...she looks more like his aunt more than a love interest... Do you think the cvs should bring a new girl for him or stick with Latika??? Please give your feedback...

Cheers
Divya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynesameersaagarlizzie1765ankur281anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rubal" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I like Rubel. He's a good bad guy. I like the actor too. I loved when he was smiling while he was dancing during his fonction.
About Latika I don't think she seems too old. Some said the same for Pakhu. I think  it's due to the make up maybe. I like the jodi 

sameersaagarankur281lizzie1765anusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I like their pair...Btwm Rubel s handsome...Latika also ok...They will make a great evil pairWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynesameersaagarankur281MrDarcyfan

ddking

Groupbie

ddking

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I agree with you.. Even though the character of Latika is right for the setting(she can be a good vamp i feel hahaha ).. the actress playing her looks older to him in the serial.. But even Pankhuri doesn't look 18 years of age(the actress's actual age) but looks older.. So I think the makers should make Latika look younger.. 

Edited by ddking - 14 March 2013 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281anusha.cochin

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Least interested about Rubel, who being in her early 20s has nothing to do other than making evil plots along with his mother and talking non-sense whenever he opens his mouth...Whenever he confronts with Adi, he looks like a big loser to me...So why not Latika, another big loser for him...Together they will more think about PaYa than themselves..Thumbs Down.

princesssheenaCamrynesameersaagaranusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Rubal & Latika Jodi is ready made from Hell LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281anusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

divya_09

Groupbie

divya_09

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Camryneankur281anusha.cochin

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

Rubal & Latika Jodi is ready made from Hell LOL

Yeah Sameer, One hell of a Jodi...ROFL

ddkingCamryneanusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.