Crime patrol: Dastak

~~~Crime Patrol Dastak Chit-Chat Thread~~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Hello all!
I tried watching Pratigya too, but OMG!!  I hardly survived 30-40 episodes (I only started from after the marriage).  The violence in Pratigya is way too much!!  I dont understand why did they telecasted such a violenct show family channel to begin with.  Hats off to those who managed to sit through the whole show Clap

As for Aap Ki Antra, I never watched that show.

About the movie... I remember a movie with that story line, but the memory on that movie is very foggy, so, can't put my finger on it exactly

Agreed that Pratigya was violent. But, they showed the reality. Even today in the Northern India, women are beaten badly daily. Bigamy is not new for the men. The actors were fab.

And, after a year, romantic life of Krishna and Pratigya started...That was really very sweet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Crime Patrol Dastak Chit-Chat Thread~~~ (Page 6)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hello girls..
yesterday, I was watching a repeat case. I tell you, it was the worst of the worst case. It was so disgusting and I was feeling like vomiting after watching.

It was something like this: A man kills his friend's son. Later, the police finds out that that man was unable to produce kids and so he ASKED HIS FRIEND TO SLEEP WITH HIS WIFE AND PRODUCE KIDS...Dead
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Can you imagine this..?? I felt like...
His wife denied first but later agreed. Then ,when she was not getting pregnant, the husband doubted that his wife and his friend are having fun and the wife is intentionally not getting pregnant...

The worst case ever seen...

hats off to Crime Patrol for showing us such rare and eye opening cases...

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I watched Pratigya till the point she got married. After that it had too much violence in there i couldnt bare to watch it so i left it. It was to much for me to bare.

Muskan you going to give me nightmares now
what kind of case is this 
Dead

So why did the man kill his friends son
what was his fault

Hats of the crime patrol once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I watched Pratigya till the point she got married. After that it had too much violence in there i couldnt bare to watch it so i left it. It was to much for me to bare.

Muskan you going to give me nightmares now
what kind of case is this 
Dead

So why did the man kill his friends son Because he was not making his wife pregnant and was just having fun with her. The friend claimed that it was not his fault. He wanted to leave that place with his son. That impotent man wanted to make his friend feel the pain of losing a child.
So, he killed the boy brutally...Angry
what was his fault

Hats of the crime patrol once again

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Here is the full case video...Smile be mentally prepared before you watch. Its disgusting...Dead

Edited by Muskaan92 - 02 April 2013 at 5:20am

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Muskan but seriously i dont the himmat to watch this episode. Dead

Btw where is everyone why is the forum so dead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Thanks for sharing Muskan but seriously i dont the himmat to watch this episode. Dead

Btw where is everyone why is the forum so dead.

Watch it please. Its worth watching. They have not shown the scenes of the male friend and wife.
The case is really an eye opener about the Indian Society where childless couples are criticized...Ouch

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
And, yes, the forum is almost dead now a days...
Missing madhoo di and Charu...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top