~~~Crime Patrol Dastak Chit-Chat Thread~~~ - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks Nikki for suggesting me to open this thread.
Thanks to all my dearest pals who contributed to the success of this thread.

Guys I'm going to open a Promotional Siggy contest soon and then a Banner Contest as well...but I need some more pictures in the Picture Gallery. Can someone please post a few caps from an episode or two. πŸ˜ŠEdited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Shreya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank You is a very narrow word to value your efforts dear...Still..thanks for everythingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh need to say thank you Muskaan! πŸ€—
Thanks so much Shreya for helping us improve this forum

There were loads of members
where have they dissapered?
Originally posted by Nikki.

Thanks so much Shreya for helping us improve this forum

There were loads of members
where have they dissapered?

I'm thinking that because there was nothing fun going on in the forum, they all disappeared. We'll bring them back slowly now. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Guys I'm going to open a Promotional Siggy contest soon and then a Banner Contest as well...but I need some more pictures in the Picture Gallery. Can someone please post a few caps from an episode or two. πŸ˜Š

I will do this.
I dont know how to make a banner and how to take caps but Muskan if you are taking caps then take some good ones of Anoop with his wow shirts and the police that we usually see investigating and do take the caps of the victims that have done really good acting and impressed us like Khushi and her child Muskan, Acid attack victim Sonali and drug addict Anjali plus there must be many more which you can remember.
Thanks Muskaan. πŸ˜Š

Nikki when I post the banner contest I'll post tutorial links so you can use that. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Nikki.

I dont know how to make a banner and how to take caps but Muskan if you are taking caps then take some good ones of Anoop with his wow shirts and the police that we usually see investigating and do take the caps of the victims that have done really good acting and impressed us like Khushi and her child Muskan, Acid attack victim Sonali and drug addict Anjali plus there must be many more which you can remember.

Ok...I will try.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Thanks Muskaan. πŸ˜Š

Nikki when I post the banner contest I'll post tutorial links so you can use that. πŸ˜Š

My pleasure...😊