Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi First of all welcome to the forum.

I am from UK. Not born here but have been living here all my lfie. I lvoe music especially old love and romantic songs. Now a days most of the music i feel are so baseless and so loud.
Ritu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki.

Pratigya was a nice show as well but then i stopped watching it after it turned saas bahu kitchen politics.

I hate these kind of shows
I love crime shows and action bollywood movies

There was a show on zee tv
Aap Ki Antara
It was about a girl with autism and how society accepts her
It was an awesome drama. If you havent wanted it you should do it right now. All the episode are on youtube. The yoing girl Antara was a superb actor. Hats off to her for making her look so believable.

I used to watch Pratigya too. It was really nice at the beginning but after it got boring and lost its plot. Atleast with Crime Patrol they manage to show such cases which really amazes and shocks me.

Antara was an awesome show.
Ritu- thumbnail
Congrats for becoming a senior member. 👏

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Hi First of all welcome to the forum.

I am from UK. Not born here but have been living here all my lfie. I lvoe music especially old love and romantic songs. Now a days most of the music i feel are so baseless and so loud.

I also love soft romantic songs very much. I cant imagine my day without music. 😊
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I used to watch Pratigya too. It was really nice at the beginning but after it got boring and lost its plot. Atleast with Crime Patrol they manage to show such cases which really amazes and shocks me.

Antara was an awesome show.

Agreed. Pratigya went down after that Amma track. I still used to watch because of Arhaan...😳

Antara was such a sweet show. They made a mistake by replacing Zynaah with a grown up girl.
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
App ki Antara was a very realistic show. But it had too much drama in and yes when they changed the timming and took a leap trp must have dropped right. 8:30 was the perfect time for it. Zee and Star had lots of great shows but now it has lost the charm.

Pratigya show was alright at the beginning but then the mother of Krishna ruined it with her kitchen politics so i stopped watching.
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was another movie that dealt with the society and mentally challenged children. I dont remember the movies it is too old. It had Ajay devagan who had a brother who was mentally challenged and because that he couldn't get married but then his girlfriend i think accepted him. Does anyone know the movie name. It also had the veteran actor Shivaji Satam in the movie too as the neighbor i think.
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all!
I tried watching Pratigya too, but OMG!!  I hardly survived 30-40 episodes (I only started from after the marriage).  The violence in Pratigya is way too much!!  I dont understand why did they telecasted such a violenct show family channel to begin with.  Hats off to those who managed to sit through the whole show 👏

As for Aap Ki Antra, I never watched that show.

About the movie... I remember a movie with that story line, but the memory on that movie is very foggy, so, can't put my finger on it exactly
Muskaan92 thumbnail

App ki Antara was a very realistic show. But it had too much drama in and yes when they changed the timming and took a leap trp must have dropped right. 8:30 was the perfect time for it. Zee and Star had lots of great shows but now it has lost the charm.

Pratigya show was alright at the beginning but then the mother of Krishna ruined it with her kitchen politics so i stopped watching.

You are right. Krishna's mother was very cruel and moreover Pratigya was also not so strong then.
Muskaan92 thumbnail

There was another movie that dealt with the society and mentally challenged children. I dont remember the movies it is too old. It had Ajay devagan who had a brother who was mentally challenged and because that he couldn't get married but then his girlfriend i think accepted him. Does anyone know the movie name. It also had the veteran actor Shivaji Satam in the movie too as the neighbor i think.

I think the movie you are talking about also had Sonali Bendre if I am not wrong.
Cant recall the name of the film...