Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thank You Cv's For Sharon Rai Prakash

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-chandler-

-chandler-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Well thank you Cv's for giving us Sharon Rai Praksh. It was an amazing moment for me to see her in traditional and going to the temple. She is one girl who has so many dimension to her that I am always intrigued whats next with her that CV's are gonna show. I was reminded of the day when Swayam caught her singing a Bollywood song and the day when she was trying to learn how to blow whistle. It was amusing as well as heart touching in its own way. I am sure if any other character would have been shown going to temple I would not have loved it that much but with Sharon that scene become something else. It has a certain feel good factor to it. Even my mom who was watching the show was hugely impressed by her today. And believe me that's saying something. So thank you Cv's for giving us Sharon. I am sure in future also we will getting such scenes showcasing another hidden aspect of Sharon.

P.S - Vrushika was amazing today and not to forget she is just gorgeous.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.SwaronAzor_Ahai_bellaSwan_swayamsharonmuskuranamarauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You Cv's For Sharon Rai Prakash" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Azor_Ahai

Goldie

Azor_Ahai

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
No amount of thanks will be enough in showing our gratitude to CV's for creating an amazing character like Sharon Rai Prakash.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top