Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba's "touchiness"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiababes

Groupbie

tiababes

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Why in the world out of millions of people would Sahiba hug Daljeet? Even after Ranveer did sooo... much for her?! What in the world? She is married to Ranveer for god's sake, she is pregnant with Ranveer's child, Ranveer sacrificed and went through so much for her, Ranveer got thrown into a mental asylum because of her (partially), Cry AND she finally realized her true love for Ranveer. ApproveDay Dreaming

THEN SHE GOES AND HUGS AND CRIES IN DALJEET'S ARMS???????!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

That is sick, I tell you, sick Dead

What are they turning this show into????? Shocked

She feels sorry towards Daljeet, (even though she felt terribly sorry about and to Ranveer, but still!) How can she, he is 90% of the reason he is where he is right now and his position!!!!Thumbs DownBroken Heart

Why...though the track is turning up bit by bit and the show in result of the track Clap

But still why?...(unnecessary whining sorry)  Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.marja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahiba's "touchiness"" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
daljeet should stay away frm sahiba!!!!!!!!!! i dont like it!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababes

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ya u'r absolutely ri8 dear,she's a sick woman,she really sucks.AngryAngry
Even though Ranveer is in trouble,she is crying in Daljeet's arms,how cheap.Dead
I'm just speachless,I mean what to say about that cheap woman,whose husband is missing,and she's crying in other man's arms,ufff!!!DeadDead
DeadCheap Mentality.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesmarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.