Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends ...  me AGAINLOL.  This SS is becoming a lot longer than I thoughtOuch.  I never expected to go to 3 books , but here we are!  For the new readers  ...  I urge u to read the first 2 books ; as it is only then - that this story will make senseBig smile!

Link for Book 1 : JoaW 1

Link for Book 2 : JoaW 2

And now ...  This is the OFFICIAL WELCOME TO BOOK 3 : A FAMILY REUNITESEmbarrassed!!!

Index :

Please scroll down for prologueWink 

Edited by ...navina... - 11 July 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95Rsaakkaashh12-SuHaaN.R-afreshbeginfatima4asaneha85Lovelydropskaur1313-K.Kapoor-hans1998...Ruhi77...manisha98humairaa1.SNOWWHITE.ParusDivsanushruthiShahi01ultimate_karmahtgcuteShazziesweet_gargiAsyaloverhuma12.catty2000A.Hajnalandy.aAshish.Addict--Zinay--thejazzgalsweetshabvampire12345678pia.raha..IshqShava..Roze12Jarin04-RK_Ki_Biwi-LittleDhampir.DhinchakGundi-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(J of a Wife - BOOK 3) A FAMILY REUNITES" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE :

As the rain poured down ...  Uday stood by his bedroom window.  So much has changed in this few days , he thought to himself.  But I'm back where I belong - THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

He turned to go to bed , he felt a sense of loneliness as he stared at the empty bed. Yet another night , that Manyata chose to stay away from him. But it was understandable  ...  in the 1 year that he was away from her ...  she had made many adjustments. And now that he was back - she was finding a bit of difficulty in readjusting.

Or maybe , because of the year-long "seperation" , Uday had become a stranger to her.  We'd have to get to know each other again ...  before we can be 1 , once more , he concluded.

Through the baby-monitor , he heard his daughter cry , he raced to the nursery.  He pushed the door & entered ; only to see Manyata breast-feeding their child.  Megha's eyes rolled upwards and followed her father's movements , till he sat down beside her.

He just raised his hand to touch his baby's cheek , when Manyata pulled her shirt over  ...  covering her bosom and the child's head.  Uday apologised and left the room , and Manyata cursed herself for doing what she did.  But she , herself; was unsure of why she did it.

Talk to me Princess - what's wrong?  What's changed between us?

The truth was , when Uday "DIED"   ; Manyata mourned for him  ...  she longed for him to love her again ...  she pined for him to return ...  she ached for him to be by her side again!  BUT , 1 STRONG EMOTION GOT SUPPRESSED. Now , that Uday was back  ...  that emotion had come to the surface.  The ANGER that had built inside her ; was about to spurt out like a volcano.

I'm so angry with you Uday. I can't control it at all.  I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE  ...  as it was not your fault  ...  BUT I AM!!!

You left me Uday  ...  U left me ALL ALONE ... U left me to manage your empire by myself  ...  U left me to deal with our riyasat matters by my lonesome  ...  U left me ALONE AND PREGNANT  ...  U left me to raise our child by myself  ... U left me , even after U PROMISED NOT TO LEAVE ME!!!

U were not there when DS was forcing me to remarry.  U were not there when I misbalanced and nearly fell down the stairs when I was 8 months pregnant.  U were not there when I felt like having chocolate-milkshake in the dead of the night. U were not there when our baby was born.  U were not there when she cried in the middle of the night. U WERE NOT THERE WHEN I NEEDED U THE MOST!

I hate you for NOT BEING HERE FOR THE LAST YEAR!  I hate Akash for TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME! And finally; I hate myself for HAVING THESE NEGATIVE FEELINGS ABOUT YOU!

She broke down in tears and Uday enclosed her in his arms.  He , too; cried silently with her.  If I could redo the past , Princess  ...  I would!  But I can't!!!  But 1 thing I can do , is make a fresh start.

He got down on 1 knee , took Manyata's hands in his and kissed it.  Princess - will u marry me?   ...  AGAIN?

That's it people!  Do leave back your LIKEs and comments.  I look forward to hearing from you'llBig smile
BTW ...  chapter 1 will pick-up from where book 2 ended.
Thanks for readingSmile.  Chapter 1 will be updated on Friday at midnight.

Edited by ...navina... - 13 March 2013 at 1:43pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

charming PDvgkantukrittika89dollzmalikmehreen95RsaakkaSunsnowashh12-SuHaaN.R-ManveerangelafreshbeginAnjiyafatima4asaneha85arna753cnibirDaddyzPwincessFantasyangelLovelydrops...Ruhi77...manisha98fireroad99hans1998-K.Kapoor-kaur1313safia25pari_vaniapuggyyParusDivs.SNOWWHITE.KarkitangleroopsShahi01SunshinegirllMarooshmalikanushruthiultimate_karmaPriya46hemvbhtgcuteShazzieAsyaloverhuma12.sweet_gargiadorable_ranaA.HajnalAyesha.behrozprincessSoniaandy.aAshish.Addict--Zinay--thejazzgalsweetshabMsLusciousvampire12345678pia.rahaHimu_arshaJarin04adventure_gurl..IshqShava..Roze12-RK_Ki_Biwi-LittleDhampir..maleficent.DhinchakGundisnowdream

Marooshmalik

Goldie

Marooshmalik

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
res

Himu_arsha

IF-Rockerz

Himu_arsha

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome prologue 

Waiting for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
awwsmmm nivi cngrats 4 3rd book

...navina...

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
awww
Dat was soo painful
Nothing on this earth can redo things ,redo life ,we cannot run back to old life
The pain of of the 1 whole year can never ever be filled in the gap ..the separation can never leave ur today
Poor manyta had suffered the most ..UV did tio but he was amnesic..but remembering everything and still staying strong is hardd
loved it *hugggsss*
Cont soon navii

...navina...

Asyalover

IF-Dazzler

Asyalover

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
res

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
pehle toh congo on d new threadParty
OMG!!!!its fantabulous Thumbs Up
manyata is in full on angry mood... Ahaan i lyk it
bt princey apni princess ko zyada der aise nhi dekh payega or usse UV ishtyle mai manaa lega Wink

princess will u marry me???...AGAIN?Heart
haaye he is so cute and adorableEmbarrassed
will wait fr d update Big smile
love uhHug

Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 13 March 2013 at 3:01pm

...navina...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top