India-Forums

Nadaswaram March 2013 Archive (Page 2)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thursday Updates
Episode 735

Starts with Ragini testing Rajesh patient by taking bad about Pappu Tongue Rajesh becomes angry one moment and shouts at Ragini .. she ask why he is getting angry for and he immediately changes his face and tone and said nup just shock raginis is angry over her friend nu. Ragini ask him to forget all this and go get shower and take his laptop and do his work nu..

Both Gopi and Prasad walks down from Masjed Jamek LRT station .. walks through masjed jamek shops.. lots of little little malays shops selling all kind of things. They both stop at the middle of the walk way Prasad asking Gopi is he sure he was ask to come here nu .. Gopi said yes Ramesh gave this address nu. Prasad says he does not feel right as this place rombha danger nu (Shocked eppo irundhu masjed jamek become danger place ..adepavi ROFL its Malaysia tourist hot spot vera Tongue) One guy comes and gives the parcel.. Gopi about to talk but Prasad stops and ask him to open the parcel. The guy argues saying its for Ramesh nu but Prasad says his a malaysian and he too knows what kind of things going on here further in airport sure they will ask to open nu. That guy tries to talk but Prasad refuse to listen and ask him to open the parcel. The guy immediately pushes them and runs away. Gpi shock ... He wonders enna happening nu and Prasad suspects his from smuggler group nu .. gopi shock as ramesh is nice boy and only does small vegie business back home so how he got contacts with these people nu. Both leaves.

Mageshu comes back and Rohini welcomes her but mageshu shows her anger on her and talks badly about her father and mother and how manam illama still sitting in their house nu. Rohini gets very angry and she too fights back .. mageshu gives nicely Angry and takes the baby in. Rohini gets angry and goes to see her mother.

Both Gopi Prasad walks back through Masjed Jamek station and arrives at Lotus Hotel. Looks like they have been staying there. Sokku ask if Gopi meet Ramesh friend but Gopi lies saying that guy did not come nu. All four then goes for shopping.

Rohini comes and jumps thaiya takka to her father asking why he ask Mageshu to leave the house nu .. father scolds her and ask her to keep quite and go away nu .. Rohini is not happy and tells him how hurtful it is to have mageshu shouting there.. she wants her father to come with her and give nicely to Mageshu. Mother tries to samadanafy her but Rohini is adamant and ask her father to follow her. Father scolds her and ask her to go back home.

haiyooo inniki my ear drum govinda CryCry ...

Mageshu polambufying to neighbour .. police arrives. They question about selvarangam and ramesh.. Mageshu ask why they asking all this and police says they have arrested him nu. Mageshu shock

habbaaa essuuu da ratna nee Ouch

Edited by hopper_ocean - 14 March 2013 at 9:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthashreeac_durgaKrithiga.ganeshssmily_faceJanumiganswash2Carynnithyamkv

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Update by Nithya

Wednesday Mar 13th Updates

SR is arrested on charges of smuggling gold biscuits. SR says I am innocent but he is dragged away. Ramesh is updated that SR is caught by the receiving party and he asks Ramesh to escape ASAP.. Ramesh runs away. Paramu polambufies hubby working day and night. Magesu is jealous that Paramu hubby hard working while her hubby is vetti fellow. Geetha fights with Murali .. why did you tell those rogues that we are lovers.. Murali says No way.. You suspect me based on a rowdy. I fought for you and you mistake me. This is insulting. Geetha says my ambition is to study and nothing beyond that. Josi spots them and runs away feigning ignorance. Geetha polambufies josi will pottu kudthufy to all at home. I am dead. Murali says don't worry I will take care. After Geetha leaves Murali says love is the highest degree one can achieve and I will make you study that.      

Police beats up SR and asks who is behind this. SR updates my sagalai Ramesh gave me the parcel as gift. Police asks SR to call Ramesh and the party whom he was delivering the parcel. Both phones switched off. Inspector asks constable to give sound thrashing to SR and decides to go to Ramesh's home in person.   

Magesu scolds Malar for touching her baby. Mayil scolds and raises his hand on Magesu. Magesu screams some more. Deiva reminds her you are alive coz of Malar. She took you to hospital during your labour and her hubby bought the car for your livelihood. Magesu says Gopi my bro before he became her hubby. Did Malar teach all this to talk to me like this. Mayil says that is fact and no one needs to teach Why are you all time fighting with Malar and fuelling your mom too. Magesu questions Deiva why you spoke ill about my mom and me to Kamu. Lolaye came and thuppufied my amma. Are you supporting Malar coz her parents are rich. You guys have done so much bad for our family. Ideally, we should have chased you guys. My father let you in and is feeding you guys and taking good care of you. Look at what you did. Backbiting my mom. Mayil says are you trying to chase us out.. but we will not fall for your talks. Get out of this home. Magesu says my amma home why should I go. Mayil says after marriage no place here for you. This is my anna home. You get out. Come here only you want to send quality time. If you come to fight I will not let you in. Magesu walks out angrily vowing to see them hand. 

Rajesh comes home and tries to act goody with Ragini. He tells I met Komaru and shared the uneasiness you have on seeing him. But he was a pakka gentleman. He has a lot of respect on your family. Ragini says stop talking about him. I will hit him with broom if he comes here. Rajesh begs for giving a treat to Komaru one last time. Rajesh asks why do you get irked whenever you hear his name. Why his marriage with Paramu got cancelled. Ragini says coz we got to know that he was a rogue before their marriage. Paramu escaped. But my anger is on Deepthi. Rajesh face reaction changes and Ragini notices it. Rajesh asks what happened. Ragini says she is so sick. I feel like puking. She is a characterless woman. Rajesh screams Ragini.

Thodarum

Edited by srima - 15 March 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthashreeJanuCarynnithyamkv

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Friday 15.03.2013

Police inspector updates Mahesu about SR arrest matter – arrested for smuggling gold – SR has taken Ramesh's name – says has no hand in the matter – But  Ramesh phone on switch off mode – SR will be released only when Ramesh surrenders. Mahesu labo dibonu Oding towards  Lolayee's house - Vazhi fulla cursing everybody. Paramu comes from other direction – sees Mahesu crying & running – neighbours  inform her about Ramesh thiruttuthanam & SR arrest- terrified Paramu runs to Sokku house.

Mahesu  in full form – shouts standing outside Nelli house – Lolayi badilukku shouting – vadi , podi ennadi seiva , un kudumbam  kaLavani kudumbam , echakala kudumbam [ Idhu podhuma innum veNuma---ennala mudiyala , indha 2 loudspeakersum  blasted my ear. Will send the hearing aid bill to TM]. Verbal blast poradhunu Mahesu resorts to stone throw fight. Kamu totally lost , head or tail puriyala. Finally Mahesh tells the matter  &  drops a bombshell – if only ramesh doesn't surrender & relieve her hubby she will commit suicide along with her baby [ pavam kunju] with a suicide note blaming Nelli family with Lolayi name topping the list. Kamu tries her best to calm Mahesu in vain. Once mahesu leaves she calls Nelli & informs him.

In Sokku house Paramu tells the arrest story to Mayil & family. All shattered , Paramu bears the brunt of the attack . mayil worried about Mahesu . Calls her. As expected Mahesu let loose her anger on all of them. Mayil , Deiva, Paramu , Malar all get their share of abuse. Second time suicide threat by mahesu with a suicide note blaming Mayil family [TMkitta A4 papersku panjam illai. So she can write as many as suicide note ].Mayil is terribly worried at her outburst – sends Geetha to give company to Mahesu  till matter get solved.  Mayil calls Nelli & Nelli assures to solve the matter, apologises for his son's folly.  Malar & Mayil worried  - ramesh's  Malaysian matter  also could be fishy.

Habba – some cool moments for me – back to Malaysian super mart. Gopi & co shopping. Meenu wants some thing special for Rajesh mapillai- reason -padichavar , office poravar.[ driver mapllaiku half panta ? iru iru Meenu naan maheskitta vathi vaikiren.] Sokku nakkaladuchifies. All on selection spree. Gopi stays back to speak to ragini to get Rajesh's collar size -calls Rags. Rags  azhugayo azhugai  & rajesh's vandavalams aering thandavalam, thank God  my ears seidha puNyam –all in mute tone .

Edited by srima - 15 March 2013 at 12:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasamyukthashreesahanarajJanumiganswash2Carynnithyamkv

samyukthashree Newbie
samyukthashree
samyukthashree

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Monday 18th March 2013 

Ragini calls gops and tells him abt her fraud husband rajesh...Gopi shocked...asusual like a perfedt aambalai..he starts crying...tells ragini not to worry (idhukku worry pannama vera edhukku kavalai paduvanga??)...He says he will come to bangalore immediately...straight from malaysia..Gopi cuts the call...wipes his face...goes back to his parents... Purchase over...Sokku notices gopi's azhugatchi face and asks him enna matter...Gopi silent...Gopi tells prasad to book him a ticket to bangalore i,,ediately...SOkku interrupts and says book tickets for 3 of us...enallu,gopi and meena kku...Gopi tries to stop him...but intelligent sokku says i know there is some problem...let us go...

Police station...Nelli comes to meet inspector...Ins asks who is he?...Nelli says he is ramesh's dad..Ins kaduppagi shouts at nelli...Nelli sas we r from gowravamana family...Oru constable comes and tells ins that nelli is a big shot in this area and also he was  a good friend of this staition's  Ex.inspector...Ins tells him to sit...Nelli says he too dont know what happened...Ins says ramesh vandha SR will be safe or else SR ambuttudhaan...

SR nondi nondi comes out and Nelli shocked to see him...Nelli says he wants to talk to SR...Ins says ok...Nelli says he will bring ramesh here...Mahaan SR says dont bring appa...eppadiyavadhu find him and take to to the court and save him...Nelli promises him that he will brig him out very soon...

Nelli comers to ins and says SR is innocent...My son is the real culprit...Ins says go bring ur son...i'll leave this Selvarangam...Nelli leaves and SR back to kambi counting...1...3...4...7...10...

Here...Mahesu vachufying oppari...Sisiter consoling...4,5 ladies support kku sitting...support panna vandha ladies starts their original work...sindu mudiyals...Pottu vittufying ramesh...Mahesu innum overaa crying...Nelli nd kamu comes there and mahesu super angry...

Mahesu calls nelli vaayya poyya...Kaamu shouts at her...nelli stops kaamu...let her talk...Mahesu manavariya thittufying ramesha and paramu...Nelli tells her to stay calm...He says SR will come soon...I'll bring him out...Mahesu adhukkum thaiyya thakka nnu jumping...Mahesu says go and bring paramu...She knows where ramesh is...Nelli says no mahaesu...Paramu kku theriyadhu...Mahesu o9ppari vachukitte continues her saabams and thittu..Nelli once again promises her that he will bring SR out...Kaamu and nelli leaves...

Nelli feels sad for mahesu and SR...He tells kaamu to go home...

Mahesu's sister geetha's (?not sure) turn in thittu vaanging...Mahesu tells her to leave...She leaves and mahesu continues her oppari...

Thodaum...

sss...habbba...mudiyala...indha kooru ketta cooker serial aa vachukittu ...ennala mudiyala...sathiyama...somebody pls pour acid into mahesu's thiruvaai...

CTRL+ALT+DELETE..

Edited by samyukthashree - 19 March 2013 at 9:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

malligessmily_faceJanumiganswash2Love2readhopper_oceansrimaCarynnithyamkv

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasamyukthashreessmily_faceJanuswash2hopper_oceansrimaCarynnithyamkv

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgakalcandusamyukthashreessmily_faceKowsisushavviJanumiganswash2srimaCaryn

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
thursday updates

Celebration time Party

Semma dandanaka adhi for rajesh.. sokku starts followed by Gopi but both rajesh parents got rajesh out from that beat ..  Rajesh mother starts.. evalava kevalama she can talk about Gopi and family that much she spoke Dead Meenashi almost ran to her and slap tear her mouth Shocked but still that lady does not adungafy and insults most. Sokku just ask the rest to be patient and let her talk.. yabba she goes on and on and husband shouts asking enna happening nu. Rajesh gives the letter to father and he too kind of have a slight doubt that ragini is bad girl nu Dead

Ragini goes near  Rajesh and ask is all this true? Did she invite Kumar here and was the letter really written by Kumar? Rajesh thiru thiru mulikuraning as his plan is going on his way. Rajesh mother dam dum again and Ragini ask her to shut her mouth up Clap and ask if she is a women?? She is such an insulted human. Rajesh father ask ragini to mind her words.. the letter proves all nu. Ragini goes to him and ask if you wife receive this kind of letter, what would you do first? obviously you would be angry and even kill your wife right? But your son did not do that... why did he had to hide the letter instead of asking? Thumbs Up  Rajesh mother dam dum again and Ragini calls out Preethi and kumar .. Rajesh semma shock and his mother also .. Preethi comes out looking disgusted. Kumar ask Rajesh father to listen to recorded conversation between him and Rajesh .. Super kumaro... Rajesh father starts beating both his son and wife .. Preethi goes to everyone and first says sorry to Ragini and then to everyone else. She goes to Rajesh and tells everyone the real story and how Rajesh even beg and treaten here and she gave in but with one condition he divorce Ragini proper way. But she is shock and ashamed after all the story Kumaro told her.. She is disgusted and gives warning to Rajesh never to see his face and ever he comes to her life .. she will kill herself or she will kill him .. Preethi leaves and useless rajesh cries preethi nu and holds her hand Angry Preethi slaps him and leaves.

Kumaro also says sorry to gopi and father and tells them he will always be there to help them  .. not to do bad things for them nu and leaves. Rajesh father says sorry to sokku and tells him he will abide to any decision made by them. Ragini begs her father to take her from there.. Sokku says yes.  Ragini starts walking out .. turns back.. removes her thali Thumbs Up and throws at Rajesh face and hits and slaps him for doing this to her life and ruining it. (entire serial lae idhu taan urapadiya Gopi made Clap ... super ragini a well deserve lesson and a brave thing to do..) Meenashi starts ennangaaa cry upon seeing her remove the thali ..(indha lady vera grrr) Sokku hugs his daughter and Rajesh mother calls Ragini nu but she gives a slap for that lady too and walks out Clap

Psycho 2 (reincarnation of gokul) forming - meenu akka said Tongue and true enough.. the way he gave the look does not show he has thirundufy nu Confused ... thodarum

to you srima maa tomorrow for the second problem of magesu and ramesh Embarrassed best of luck i think its going to be mageshu and lolayee pola... Tongue

Edited by hopper_ocean - 21 March 2013 at 5:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gausalyaKrithiga.ganeshssmily_facesushavviZEESXYJanumiganswash2Carynnithyamkv

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Friday 22.03.2013

Limping SR back home with Nelli . b Mahesh's usual bout of anger & frustration leading to cynical criticism. Blames Ramesh for everything. True admits Nelli , hence had handed over son to police & got SR released. Justice rendered ' guilty not allowed to go scot- free & innocent punished. Parting advise by Nelli to Mageshu ' restraint on tongue would be appreciated .  Words spoken cannot be taken back. Mahesu as usual jeers at his advise. SR rebukes & points out that she too  is responsible for  his  present misery.  He is paying for her greed , pressure , comparison etc.

Adi dhadi to have hold over Karaikudi Aishwarya Rai [ Geetha ]

Kadhal matter set  before one black shirt annachi -  panjayathu thalaivar. The two contestants Karuppu & Murali tell their versions. Karuppu says Geetha not in love with anyone nor is interested in having one later in life. Her sole ambition is higher studies , good job etc. Murali on the otherhand insists she  truly loves him. Karuppu  is jealous. Thalaivar theerpu ' Murli has to get Geetha to Vinayagar temple next day to prove his point. Sabai disperses.

Nelli's next destination ' Sokku house & Sokku  house scene incomplete without long winding sermons.  Nelli dons that mantle today in the absence of Sokku. Gist : Sathyameva Jayathe  -guilty has to be punished ' emotions & sentiments of kith & kin has no place here. Greed has its price to pay &  Ramesh is no exception to this rule, so has personally handed over him to the police & released SR. Paramu cries foul play & accuses FIL for cheating her. Mayil too supports Nelli & blames Paramu  not cautioning Ramesh before plunging in to this illegal business. So have to pay the price for it.

Sokku nose nuzhaichal in stranger's affairs

Gopi along with Sokku , Meenu , & rags stops at a wayside restaurant for refreshments. A family dining at the next table discussing loudly their family problem. Apparently the newly wed bride expresses fear staying with her husband , says not a good person , will destroy my life , money is not everything , manushath thanmai matters more. Parents & relatives  usual vetti advice ' adjust ' wife beating common in all houses [ appadiya? Shall we start a retaliation club ' adi for adi] ' oor pesum , ulagam pesum , vazha vetti tag will be attached  which my hinder her sister's marriage . Sokku gets hyped up. Sudden outburst on his part.  Tells  the father that he should have thought about it well before going for the second child.

Edited by srima - 24 March 2013 at 1:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceJanumiganhopper_oceanhoneydaisyCaryn--Siva--

Go to top