One litre of tears(J Drama)Loved it.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
One litre of tears:
It is very sad but heart touching drama.Based on a true incident.
It is a story of a girl who go through an incurable disease which results her to became physically disabled gradually. 
Who have seen this.

Love Aya aka Erika Sawajiri

Oh man, this one tops my list of most emotional and heart wrentching dramas ever...i think I cried a liter of tears watching this one, broke my heart more it was based on a true story however it was absoultely beautiful and worth watching for any drama lovers...taught me so much...you live only once, make the best of it! be grateful, be humble and cherish all you have!!

Ah I watched this so long ago, I want to watch it again but I think I'll have to prepare myself before😭
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 11 years ago
i watched this type of stories on drama, where boy has cancer or this type of disease and in the last he died.. but if in this drama someone died then i can't see, if they have something different ending and good.. then i want to watch..
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

i watched this type of stories on drama, where boy has cancer or this type of disease and in the last he died.. but if in this drama someone died then i can't see, if they have something different ending and good.. then i want to watch..

Well It has sad ending.But there are some points why u should watch it.
It is based on the true story.
The writings of real Aya during her illness was a hit in Japan.
From the starting it is known that she got incurable disease but the way she goes on may touch your heart.

Well I like happy wala drama like Full House,My GF Gumiho etc but this one is my favorite.
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

True, it's a sad story and no one likes watching people die at the end of the drama HOWEVER I still highly recommend this drama. It's worth watching for the excellent acting and the meaning behind the drama. Rom-com's and comedies are my fav but once in a while, a drama comes along that makes you change the way you think - this is one of them =)
wel from your all comments, its like that was really sad drama, wel i loved to watched serious drama, but its hate to die any people, wel i will try to watch this show... 
Posted: 10 years ago
Hang on a sec 😲

Okay i just saw this forum in IF. Ikr i might sound stupid but like I never knew. Alright coming back to post. I saw the title and my reaction was like omg omg omg.

i just love this movie. The guy n a girl were just amazing. And It was a true story :( but aya roled was played so perfectly. The way it ended ahhh it was so sad but dude this drama made me cry. I watched this like 5 times but still it makes me cry.

Tbh i don't know what you wrote up. I just got excited seeing the title and started commenting. 😆

i remember going all depressed after this movie ended. How responsible and mature the girl was, always strived to work hard to get better for the sake of family (also for herself). Amazing characters the show had. A strong mother, the relationship btw the doctor and Aaya. Harsh realities it showed, like even ur best friends showing their back in frustration, the classroom confrontation scenes, the scene where aya and haruto both break down over the bridge, and finally when aya leaves the school are my favourite scenes, which break your heart to no extent, very heart wrenching!

I loved the epilogue episode also, where haruto becomes the doctor and aya's sister is a successful nurse, the way they reminisce aya is heartfelt :) 
Originally posted by Debolina.

i remember going all depressed after this movie ended. How responsible and mature the girl was, always strived to work hard to get better for the sake of family (also for herself). Amazing characters the show had. A strong mother, the relationship btw the doctor and Aaya. Harsh realities it showed, like even ur best friends showing their back in frustration, the classroom confrontation scenes, the scene where aya and haruto both break down over the bridge, and finally when aya leaves the school are my favourite scenes, which break your heart to no extent, very heart wrenching!

I loved the epilogue episode also, where haruto becomes the doctor and aya's sister is a successful nurse, the way they reminisce aya is heartfelt :) 

I swear, I was crying for an entire week after I finished watching this drama...it was so heart wrenching but beautiful..taught me so much about being thankful for the ability to live our life, being healthy and making the best of each moment of our life...ah I want to watch it again so bad but I'm afraid i'll be depressed for a month😭
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

I swear, I was crying for an entire week after I finished watching this drama...it was so heart wrenching but beautiful..taught me so much about being thankful for the ability to live our life, being healthy and making the best of each moment of our life...ah I want to watch it again so bad but I'm afraid i'll be depressed for a month😭

exactly. never happens to me, but this drama kind of gave me a different perspective of life. of valuing and respecting life, often we are depressed abt the toll life takes on us, life becomes difficult, but out there is a person who has very few days to live and is more enthusiastic abt life...makes u feel very small...and at the same time very lucky. 

the thing i like the most abt this drama is tat, aya tries so hard to hold on...hold on to her normal life...till the very end...and when she realizes that she cannot hold on to it anymore, its so heartbreaking...but she moves on...tries to live the few days she has in a constructive manner...SO inspiring!