Punar Vivah

A mother- really?

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I officially Hate Gayatri and won't forgive her for what she says about yash in the precap. No amount of grief can make a mother say that in her senses. It wasn't even in the heat of the moment. Whatever sympathy I had for her has vanished now! I hope Yash overhears it because he needs to know Gayatri's true feelings about him! 

Aarti was fabulous today. Her every word was correct, whether to Yash or to Gayatri!

I have no sympathy for Akaash anymore either, and I think Aarti has same feelings! Naturally so. He is a manipulative ruthless idiot. He has inherited all these traits from his parents I guess. He wasn't one bit sorry for what he did. He threw that tea very cool headedly. I might sound like a sadist, but it actually gives me immense satisfaction to know that he will go through the same pain tomorrow, and will be alive because of Yash! Gayatri can never be a good mother to any of her children. She was justifying Akaash to Aarti!!!!! As if that gives him the right to do what he did!

Ishita wants Yash! Its not love or something. Its an obsession! And the fact that she actually hurt Akaash physically, and told him he shouldn't have thrown the tea on Yash proves she does have some feelings for Yash..in a very twisted way of course! 

Finally, one word about Yash. He is bearing everything silently, only for the sake of his mother, and brother too. But soon, he will realize it is not worth it! Hope he leaves the house with Aarti and the kids soon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Aarti ,u r  fabulous today
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Ria di!!
I dont have any Respect for her from First since she supported YASH n Start to Blame Aarti in Mumbai Fiaso!!
So today she Proved that i was Right...!!
She is chameleon!!she knows everything..but will support Aakash becos he suffered for 30 yrs..wah well done!!
So she is Saying wat all she given for yash...!!
After knowing the truth she refused to give the same!!
hate her..!!

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aarti...u were fabulous today...
Minu2201 thumbnail
Even I want Yash to leave SM as soon as possible far away from this degrading, humiliating situation 
of his,  regarding G3 she's not even in a position to be called mother, Ishita wants to possess Yash like a child wants to own particular toy
Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post ria! 👏 gayatri is a rang badlu... her eldest son pankaj is also just like her... 🥱
Abby18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree..I too hate gayatri...
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree.i had doubd 4m very 1st day dt hw cum on dis earth yash can be son of dis selfish G3???nd she proved me ri8 very proudly.