Frequent Posters

sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Rajani,one more cake today.😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kisi ko aisa laga kya, ke aaj Nidhi kuch zyada hi khoobsoorat as well as innocent lag rahi thi? Pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa laga... B'ful toh wo pehle se hi thi, aaj kuch zyada hi tha...
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

πŸ€— Really??? Chalo toh toh hum dono piseceans aur hum dono ki hi 6th sense ek hi baat keh rahi hai... phir toh season2 ka sapna zarur such hoga... πŸ₯³

On a sidenote, I didnt know about piseceans' 6th sense, but my heart has never failed me so far in my life with its intuitions. Except KTLK deewane, others may find it laughable, but, my heart strongly says that this time Nidhi will be declared pregnant and in season2, AshNi will be back with their baby real soon -- not after 1 year, may be latest around this yr. Diwali. ☺️

I also feel so, may be October, like last time.

This is true, Pisces really have strong 6th sense. Many times I experienced that.Ok Bye & Good Night.to all & good day to you.πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

@Rajani,one more cake today.😊

Hi 5... Maine WU padha aur cake word padhte hi mujhe yahi khayal aaya... I was thinking of PMing her to thinks of thread2 of cake cutting scenes in ktlk... πŸ˜ƒ Ab toh pregnancy announcement ke saath bhi cake cutting hoga na... Baby shower toh humein dekhne mile ya na bhi mile per us mein bhi cake katna toh banta hai na... πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Kisi ko aisa laga kya, ke aaj Nidhi kuch zyada hi khoobsoorat as well as innocent lag rahi thi? Pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa laga... B'ful toh wo pehle se hi thi, aaj kuch zyada hi tha...

Kya pata usne already test kar liya ho aur pata ho ki she is expecting... Waise bhi pichhle kuch dino mein AshNi ko BR mein night mein πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ romance karte huye dikhaya(I mean scenes were suggestive, rest we understoodπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰) tha... consequence 1 hi ho sakta hai... Mommy Nidhi... ☺️πŸ₯³
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

I also feel so, may be October, like last time.

This is true, Pisces really have strong 6th sense. Many times I experienced that.Ok Bye & Good Night.to all & good day to you.πŸ˜ƒ

thank U!! GN. Sweet dreams of AshNi!!⭐️
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

I agree with koyel and Tupu,the way they are planning to end with announcement of Ashni jr,I am sure they will return very soon,Ashu today was talking just of taking break and he was saying all that with so much sincerity and honest that it touched all of us,it was as if he was saying that to all of us.I think SK was awesome today and once again beautiful dialogues were back,I wish it was not the end but the beginning.

Amen!!

I echo you...πŸ€—
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaks, thanks for wonderful WU.

Deba and Shee...beautiful caps of AshNi.  

A very enjoyable episode...action packed...Daksh taking his mom and sister home.  Ashu promoted to MD...Ashu taking one month off and going to vacation.  I hope somewhere romantic.  Baby on the way (looks like this will be announced on March 28).  So nice to see all the family together once again.  Missed Ranganath.

Precap...so sweet, Ashu making Nidhi's favourite dish and taking lessons from DB.

The next two weeks will be filled with AshNi moments.  
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update Kaks.
Thanks Shee & Deba for the caps.
   The episode is what we were waiting for all the while.Indeed it's Dukh bhare din bitey re Bhaiya...sab sukh aayo re! Dialogues were beautiful! & SK was superb!The episode had a flow...had an old ktlk feel!
      So,our dreams of Ashni going for a vacation & Nidhi's pregnancy are getting fulfilled...feeling happy but sad at the same time! When everything is becoming good, it is going to end 😭 I'm hoping that it's not an end but a beginning of new era in Ashni's life & they will come back with season-2.

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!  So much going on in one epi!  Thanks Kaks for the WU!  Thanks Deba and Shee for the caps!
Yet to see epi!  So we will now have AshNi romance, HM and finally leading to little AshNi  πŸ˜‰