Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Drashti13

lovely post..well thought answers..lets see what the future holds for rishbala..but surely loving the jealousy track...rishbala rocks..πŸ‘

Me too loving the jealousy wala part😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nehakariba

awesome
in purple brilliant answers 🀣

ThanksπŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@ t-mayur-sajan-j @ennishet - Thanks :)

@Nishi - Thanks yaar 🀣 I get fed up of reading same posts again and again 🀣

I feel that in the studio, yes she was protecting RK along with herself that is why she looked at him with fear in her eyes when Sultu threatened to kill the person she would call for help.

Well ... now people will say your post clarified things and "forum activity ki band baja di" πŸ˜†
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i always loved your posts so i guess their is no need to say that this time also your post is mind blowingπŸ˜‰ and agree with your every point.
I have only one mantra i just want entertainment from logic or illogic tiny mini times i also get in serious mood but not most of the times lol
So for me east or west Risbalah always and best.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellent post Chakku and perfect answers
It actually amuses me to see how Madhu's character is taken as a despo..hanging from one man to other...there has to be someone with her all the time na...Rishabh nahi toh Sultan hi sahi..now don't get chocked if tomorrow you get a new jodi to root for...Bhubala(Bhujang+Madhubala)🀣

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@ t-mayur-sajan-j @ennishet - Thanks :)

@Nishi - Thanks yaar 🀣 I get fed up of reading same posts again and again 🀣

I feel that in the studio, yes she was protecting RK along with herself that is why she looked at him with fear in her eyes when Sultu threatened to kill the person she would call for help.

no Chakku...i m asking NOW...even today i m reading posts that Madhu is hiding and not going to police to save RK πŸ˜†...infact even the rude behaviour of hers is to make RK stay away πŸ˜†...i m trying to believe this but not able to believe it anymore πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have given very valid answers. 
chakku more dan ur answers in green i loved d blue ones 🀣🀣
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Chakku! You said it all! I hope some people would process those answers somehow πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
a big wala WOW ! tusi chaa gaye Chakku ji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i said it on day 1 and i hold on to it ke it's entirely MADHU's decision to go back to RK or not...we are nobody to decide on her actions bec. she was the one who was tormented by RK..she has to decide, she will decide and this time, based on the pros and cons, she will get into it KNOWINGLY , WILLFULLY & HAPPILY...this time she will know what she's getting into  , she won't be forced..they do not want to create abla naari image for Madhu & i'm happy they are sticking to it..