The dilemma continues...|| my review 13th march

-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so the most awaited episode is still on hold... The full MM Meet will be shown tomorrow! Anyways, todays episode was quite a beautifull one... Beera's words did leave some impact, and Renu too unknowingly helped megha to some extent... 😃 In Bank the confusion increased furthermore for Megha when the papers came in front of her her illusion, her pain, her emotions were worth watching... 👏 Awesome acting by Aakanksha 👍🏼 While leaving Mohan sees Megha and later sees those unsigned papers which enlightens his hopes 😊 follows megha in the rush of the saints of Shiv carnival 😃 Finally, megha trips down and Mohan runs to cover her just the way it was done in the last MAHA Shivraatri during the stampede 😲 I dont understand what this MUNNA is upto 😕 but something is not good...! Well, the lovely thing was Megha sensed the presence of Mohan without looking his face ❤️ Wowww! Now about the most awaited moment i ll say "SPEECHLESS" 10/10 Perfect episode it was

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya beera was awesome in his scene wid megha..His words added to her confusion...D moment finally arrived.yesss.. Munna might do something bid n bad.. Precap.. Megha comes to know abt nanhis editor..ie mohan
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yep.. an Awesome Episode!!
-Amit143- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iceman7

Ya beera was awesome in his scene wid megha..His words added to her confusion...D moment finally arrived.yesss.. Munna might do something bid n bad.. Precap.. Megha comes to know abt nanhis editor..ie mohan

yeah! The precap was awesome... excited for tomorrow
Sah1 thumbnail
Perfect dhamaka scene of mm milan to be continued, superb acting by both only with eyes n expressions
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya its such a 10/10 episode...
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb episode !

Getting NBT charm back .. 
trulyankita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Superb review amit... n awsmmm epi it ws !!

Mohan-megha confrontation
❤️

Mohan ws sooo gud in tht scene...when he closed his eyes...mammmaaa..rona aa raha tha...
when he cried...! Mohan only can do the full justice to such emotional scenes...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
jst perfect..so touchy ❤️

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode.  I was so grateful that Megha had a positive reaction to seeing Mohan after all these years.  Tomorrow the bubble may burst as Megha may assume Mohan's returning means he's found Addu...but for today...I'm grateful for the beautiful way the CVs brought Meghan together 😛
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Loved today's episode.  I was so grateful that Megha had a positive reaction to seeing Mohan after all these years.  Tomorrow the bubble may burst as Megha may assume Mohan's returning means he's found Addu...but for today...I'm grateful for the beautiful way the CVs brought Meghan together 😛

you r right even i think tomorrowvits gonna be ters for mohan and pain...