DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
man...!!...i want to watch this movie...but i'll not be able to...!!..meri phooti kismat..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think it should recover costs...
Planning to catch it next week.,..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
My review:
Watched the movie today and will give it 3.5 out of 5 for the performances.
Overall the film was a good watch with a few hiccups. The storyline and twists and turns were good but the ending was unconvincing. Maybe the makers wanted to leave room for a sequel. There was an unneccessary wedding song which pops out all of a sudden. It was as if was shot and added on producers or distrubutors demands.
Performances of Arshad, Boman were top-notch. But it was Saurabh Shulka who stole the show from them. Harsh Chaya had an interesting role. I would say go for it!
Edited by MrsMalhotra - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

#JollyLLB witnesses 40%-50% jump at plexes on Saturday. Collects 4.23 cr on Sat. Total: Rs 7.35 cr.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2013

Jolly LLB Saturday Collection

Jolly LLB has shown good jump on Saturday at the box office. It has collected around 4+ crore nett on Saturday as per estimates. It registered a jump of 30% from Friday which is pretty good. Jolly LLB two day collection is around 7.25 crore nett.

Jolly LLB registered an occupancy of around 40% on average for the day. Occupancy is decent considering the star value of the film. Earlier on Friday morning it was looking like Jolly LLB is a losing proposition, but that is not the case now. Film has received positive report from all sectors which is good news. Jolly LLB first weekend is now heading for 12 crore nett mark.Overall film has picked up well through the weekend after a slow Friday Morning.

Collection Breakup - 

Friday - 3.15 cr nett.
Saturday - 4.1 cr nett (Est).

Total - 7.25 cr nett (Est).
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jolly LLB Mere Dad Ki Maruti And 3G Saturday Business

Sunday 17th March 2013 13.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Jolly LLB showed good growth in Mumbai on Saturday while Mere Dad Ki Maruti showed good growth in Delhi/UP and East Punjab. 3G remained with similar collections to Friday all over.

Jolly LLB has done decent business over the two days while Mere Dad Ki Maruti has collected very poorly outside North. The collections in the North are better than the rest of the country but still pretty low.

3G has fared better in CPCI, Nizam and East due to the horror factor but collections in big circuits are very low making the overall business very low.

The two day business for the films is 7-7.25 crore nett approx for Jolly LLB, 2.25-2.35 crore nett approx for Mere Dad Ki Maruti and 2.05-2.15 crore nett for 3G.

Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MrsMalhotra

My review:

Watched the movie today and will give it 3.5 out of 5 for the performances.

Overall the film was a good watch with a few hiccups. The storyline and twists and turns were good but the ending was unconvincing. Maybe the makers wanted to leave room for a sequel. There was an unneccessary wedding song which pops out all of a sudden. It was as if was shot and added on producers or distrubutors demands.

Performances of Arshad, Boman were top-notch. But it was Saurabh Shulka who stole the show from them. Harsh Chaya had an interesting role. I would say go for it!

What abt Amrita?
I know...she prolly had a 10 min role 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-togepe30

What abt Amrita?
I know...she prolly had a 10 min role 😆

She didnt have much to do. Thankfully they didnt waste time in unneccessary romantic track like they did in Special 26. We already saw her best scene in the promo ie the "kiss nahin karne doongi" scene. There was a wedding song out of nowhere she got a chance to dance and she dance horribly. Otherwise she was fine. She looked pretty and she was apt for her role and can act better than many of the overhyped current actresses.
The suprise packet was Saurabh Shukla. The promos didnt focus on him and hence his role as the judge was really good.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

#JollyLLB collected approx Rs 12.51 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 3.12 cr, Sat 4.23 cr, Sun 5.16 cr.

Daebak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Heart_Breaker

taran adarsh
?@taran_adarsh

#JollyLLB collected approx Rs 12.51 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 3.12 cr, Sat 4.23 cr, Sun 5.16 cr.

Cost recovered that means..
The budget is 12 cr right ?