Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 14/3 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 57

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode in YT. 

I would have empathized with Megha if she had walked out because she was angry at suddenly being left alone to fend for herself.

But making it Addu centric was not acceptable.

Anyway have accepted now that this is the only way they can show a cynical Mohan. Now let's see where there the story leads us now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Psakhisangni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 14/3 (Page 45)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

Originally posted by sumiswap

Well to be honest, I would have walked out too without speaking a word, if I met my husband ,who had walked out, one day out of the blue. But that would be because I would be very angry about the fact that he walked out and was never in contact.
But what had annoyed me thoroughly was that Megha never questioned him for staying away for all these years...her only grouse was that he came back without Addu in tow!

Exactly her grudge should be abandoning them for 12 long years as it was with Nanhi, but she did not even once mentions thatConfused

And honestly i did not understand Mohan too...his reaction of this angry man is coming too late for me, what was he thinking all this while???One fine day he'll walk into people's life whom he just left hanging and they'll accept him with open arms...Confused

He was angry for not accepting him with open arms.. he did not even expect such reaction from Megha when she uttered his name... he signed a sigh of relief ... and was happy... but he is angry because he is not allowed to justify his stand.. and is accused of things which he would not even think of doing ... the sautela baap and not loving addu... my POV

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Senpoo

It would be good if the CVs really make MM stay as is! Mohan angry with Megha and Megha angry with Mohan! No more meeting! LOLLOL

Yes best for both of them, they don't deserve each other...AngryAngry

I really feel bad for that Mrs. Vyas who was living her life in her own terms as a loving mom and wife! She had better peace of mind then than now!

Pravesh.Psakhisangni

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

He was angry for not accepting him with open arms.. he did not even expect such reaction from Megha when she uttered his name... he signed a sigh of relief ... and was happy... but he is angry because he is not allowed to justify his stand.. and is accused of things which he would not even think of doing ... the sautela baap and not loving addu... my POV

This sautela baap thing and not loving Addu has happened n number of times, it happened the day Addu was lost and may be before that when Megha says that she worries abt Addu coz he is HER child. It happened again with nanhi in her two meetings...somewhere he too feels guilty of not being a good enough father so what was new here that he decided that now is the time that I should take this standConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

It would be good if the CVs really make MM stay as is! Mohan angry with Megha and Megha angry with Mohan! No more meeting! LOLLOL

Yes best for both of them, they don't deserve each other...AngryAngry

I really feel bad for that Mrs. Vyas who was living her life in her own terms as a loving mom and wife! She had better peace of mind then than now!

Even Mohan was better off, living life king size all bindas, now look what he has turned intoOuch

Senpoo

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1973anu

This sautela baap thing and not loving Addu has happened n number of times, it happened the day Addu was lost and may be before that when Megha says that she worries abt Addu coz he is HER child. It happened again with nanhi in her two meetings...somewhere he too feels guilty of not being a good enough father so what was new here that he decided that now is the time that I should take this standConfused

His patience gave way... probably... nothing is new... but there is a limit for everything... even he has done his bit and suffered for no fault of his... his whole lifetime has gone searching ... at least he expects some acknowledgment that yes even he has done his bit in searching for Addu... 

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Even Mohan was better off, living life king size all bindas, now look what he has turned intoOuch

But Mohan was already the devdas for losing Rashmi!LOLLOL And its not new for him to become cynic again 'cos he was already one and din't believe in love then! LOL

sakhisangni

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
For me both MM acted very childish,
Megha: tum addu nahi laye jao main baat nahi karti

Mohan: tum baat nahi karti to jao main bhi baat nahi kartiDisapprove

Pravesh.PSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.