Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 14/3 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 57

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Well to be honest, I would have walked out too without speaking a word, if I met my husband ,who had walked out, one day out of the blue. But that would be because I would be very angry about the fact that he walked out and was never in contact.
But what had annoyed me thoroughly was that Megha never questioned him for staying away for all these years...her only grouse was that he came back without Addu in tow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 14/3 (Page 44)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

You know what I am dreading right now is that many people wanted that this time around Megha should go after Mohan and maker inorder to fulfill those wishes are setting up ground for the same...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuSenpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Hi Sakhi, Anu! Both the Anu's! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Well to be honest, I would have walked out too without speaking a word, if I met my husband ,who had walked out, one day out of the blue. But that would be because I would be very angry about the fact that he walked out and was never in contact.
But what had annoyed me thoroughly was that Megha never questioned him for staying away for all these years...her only grouse was that he came back without Addu in tow!

But Addu was there playing the drums right! Shudn't Mohan have pulled someone (and accidentally it happens to be Munna cum Addu) from the crowd and introduce him as Addu! Megha wud have gone all happy shappy! And our Munna wudn't have known what to do! WinkLOL

1973anusakhisangniRidz.Instigator

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

You know what I am dreading right now is that many people wanted that this time around Megha should go after Mohan and maker inorder to fulfill those wishes are setting up ground for the same...Ouch

It would be good if the CVs really make MM stay as is! Mohan angry with Megha and Megha angry with Mohan! No more meeting! LOLLOL

1973anuPravesh.Psakhisangni

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Exactly her grudge should be abandoning them for 12 long years as it was with Nanhi, but she did not even once mentions thatConfused

And honestly i did not understand Mohan too...his reaction of this angry man is coming too late for me, what was he thinking all this while???One fine day he'll walk into people's life whom he just left hanging and they'll accept him with open arms...Confused

1973anuPravesh.PSenpoo

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

According to her she thought that he was searching for addu all these years... at least that is what I defer from her reactions... but then why was she initially telling to Ichha and Navika that she was not bothered whether he is living or dead?... Confused.. and she could have giving the same reasons to Navika too.. .at least she would have been sane for all these years...

Really the cvs are making a comedy of such a beautiful story...for TRP... so much for 12 year leapAngry

Pravesh.Psakhisangni

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Originally posted by sakhisangni

It would be good if the CVs really make MM stay as is! Mohan angry with Megha and Megha angry with Mohan! No more meeting! LOLLOL

Yes best for both of them, they don't deserve each other...AngryAngry

1973anuSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.