Sasural Simar Ka

SSK taking 5 year leap - All Disc. Here [IMP:3/4/5] - Page 7

Poll

do u want ssk to take 5 year leap

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
@Upra: Please do maintain decorum while debating. Being emotional does NOT give you the right to insult anybody by calling them "narrow-minded". Especially when TONS of people outside the forum have a problem with a minor playing wifey. I personally don't agree, but it's not right to denigrate them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys please stop bashing each other. we are trying to save a show here. not 1 character. we r trying to save our rosid and premar so stop bashing each other. if u guys vote no cos of 1 character and hating each other it will affect our poll so please dont fight and dont vote yes for the leap.

PLEASE DONT HURT ANYMORE FANS ITS A REQUEST.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
GUYS trp fell to 2 guys ssk out of everything
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandralong

GUYS trp fell to 2 guys ssk out of everything

Is this real...then i am very happy...atleast now they have proof that nobody
likes this naina track.
yes guys the trp is true ssk is colors last show 

NOW THEY KNOW WE PREMAR AND ROSID FANS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. STOP THE LEAP AND THROW THIS NAINA OUT OF THE SHOW AND PROVE SID INNOCENT. IF U GUYS CAN PLEASE BRING BACK SHOAIB.
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plzz ssk dont ruin ur show by giving it leap i am tired,hurt and angry ssk has the potential to be in top-3 but due to bad storyline like naina ur causing ur show to go out of buisness!plzz if u guyz have any freakin sense then change this track and give us back our rosid!or u guyz will seriously fall below 2 !i knew that bringing this naina track would cause drop in trps!because nobody will like seeing naina so much!plzz dont destroy rosid like that!and plzz dont take a leap!
SSK people u show is going down the drain. There is still time to save ssk before it takes the plunger prove sid innocent and throw naina out of the show. like before only ROSID can save ssk now.
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now ssk trp is 2..if they continue this naina track and the leap track,they will surely go down the drain and that will be the end of ssk.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalinimathur80

U call it narrow minded I call it our values.. u see the glass half empty.. I see it half full.. I too live in nz.. but not necessary that I disrespect my values embedded in me from childhood. . If thats what u call narrow minded.. then yes I am.. and am proud of it.. take care..

AWW Yawn Yawn!! If you call people hugging as an offence to your values then god help you. No Dude!! I am seeing the glass as full you are one who seems to have issues around values and culture. I know how to integrate into the western culture keeping the Indian values intact my primary focus is I dont want my child to hide stuff from me. 
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

@Upra: Please do maintain decorum while debating. Being emotional does NOT give you the right to insult anybody by calling them "narrow-minded". Especially when TONS of people outside the forum have a problem with a minor playing wifey. I personally don't agree, but it's not right to denigrate them.

@Krystal _watz - Did the other lady maintain decorum when she called me immature?? Who asked the lady to come here and bash Avika asking for a replacement..if she can make her point so can I. I find her reason extremely narrow minded especially since she said she lives in New Zealand. I live in the US and you have to see some of the western shows like Glee etc where teenagers do not restrain to just hugging. The only thing romantic that the CVs have shown between Rosid is a hug between them and if the lady has a problem with that so be it. I wonder how she will deal with her daughter growing up in New Zealand because believe it or not kids in the western countries grow up much faster. Its 12:30 am my time and I need to go to sleep so I will respond to your comment in the morning.