Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!cvcs have destroyed premar and now they are after our ROSID!wht do u guyz think we are!u tramped!u kicked all over our feeling for the past 6 months!and now we are hearing that cvcs are taking 5 year leap were roli ends up with amnesia!and naina ends up married to sid!HELL NO WAY!I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS!wht kind of crappy shit is this!i did not wasted my freakin 1 year on rosid just to get a freakin women come in between them!enough is enough guyz vote for the poll and express it your displeasure spread this thread all over color website,color twitter page!color facebook page!
ATTACK PRASHANT BHATT facebook page by messaging him

ATTACK PRASANT BHATT twitter account we want to be heard and its about time to give them our piece of our mind!
WE WONT LET ROSID BE SEPERATED!
prasant bhatt facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/Prashantbhatt47?ref=ts&fref=ts
mansi sawant facebook page writter of ssk!

http://www.facebook.com/mansialways
and here are other links!
Prashant Bhatt: [email protected]
Mansi Sawant: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

guyz post them and kill them with ur displeasure!

All discussions pertaining to leap are to be posted here. Any additional topics opened will be merged with this one. Kindly avoid bashing or mocking - all section rules are still applicable.

If there an important piece of information, kindly inform me and I will update the title with the page number.

SSK Devt Team
https://www.change.org/petitions/colors-channel-and-sasural-simar-ka-writers-stop-the-upcoming-5-year-leap-and-change-the-story-line#share
plzz sign this petition and save ssk fropm leap guyz!
Times of India - @TOIEntertain 
HIndustan Times @htShowbiz 
Indian Express @IndianExpress 
Tellychakkar @tellychakkar 
Amit Tyagi SBS @amithtyagi
ABP (ex-star news) @abpnewstv 
Aaj Tak @aajtak 
E24 (U me and tv) @E24bollynews

Edited by savkatika - 14 March 2013 at 4:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK taking 5 year leap - All Disc. Here [IMP:3/4/5]" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
CAN YOU GIVE ME PRASHANT BHATTS TWITTER ID PLEASE

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Disappointed big time!!! I want this article to be false. I can't imagine Rosid being apart. Wildest dreams mein bhi nahi.

Why does Roli lose her memory? Is it due to shock after coming to know about Sid and Naina? Come on CVs I expect a logical reason! Not sure in what way this track is going to end logically when the leap story is illogical.

I agree with you Upra we all simply didn't invest our time in Rosid. By all means we want them back!!!!!!!!!!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
prasant bhatt facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/Prashantbhatt47?ref=ts&fref=ts
mansi sawant facebook page writter of ssk!
http://www.facebook.com/mansialways
and here are other links!
Prashant Bhatt: [email protected]
Mansi Sawant: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

guyz post them and kill them with ur displeasure!

-Arjunzaadi-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Totally disappointed with upcoming 5 year leap. If you guys don't stop this upcoming leap track we audience will stop watching ssk and all other programs telecasted by colors. U guys destroyed premar I will not let u guys destroy our rosid too. Put a stop to this upcoming leap. I also didn't wasted my 1 year to see some other women coming in between rosid. We been dying with this depression filled track for the past 6 months. What r u people trying to do kill us. We will not accept this leap. So stop torturing us and put an end to cvs idea.

raokrithika

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
we all hate this track end this otr we can esure u that ur trp's go down like hell
u already destroyed sid's character now u are showing as his wife suffered to a memory loss he will take advantage and will marry after cheating her
u are giving wrong message u provided everything to sim but what about roli u are going to get naina married to siddhant what u all think of your self we are not fools that we wasted our time on rosid to see their separation
u better remember that we are the audience who like your shows and make them climb the trp charge
all your regular viewers have already left and now we also leave after anniversary dance if u took leap then we will show our true colors that we will not eat what u will give we all will support your rival shows on the same slot better u change your mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodicasrdeviraokrithika

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
yes totally agree i didnt waste my freakin 1 year for nothing!i wont let u guyz shit with our rosid!enough is eough!we want our rosid back!

raokrithika

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
we all are not fools to waste our time we watch shows for entertainment not for torture how many times u will get sid married and woo most sacrificing person of bw house has suffered through memory loss not even god make good persons suffer like u made roli first her husband cheated on her now is going to marry some other women after cheating on her plaese end this track last urge of we ll rosidians warna we all know what we have to see and what not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodicauaassshiraokrithika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top